Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Holy Screamoly!
beachgrl 09:43 AM 12-16-2011
I have my two regular toddlers today plus a 9 mo old and a three yr old drop in for the day, oh my..we managed ok until rest time. The three yr old is doing great layingn on her mat quietly and I think she would even maybe sleep if one of the toddlers and the baby would go to sleep and stop the screamfest. The toddler normally cries a lil but not even for a minute and today is very determined and really throwing an extended fit...soooo sleepy but fighting it,the baby cries, she cries, she cries, the baby cries...all while the other toddler is out sleeping good, but I doubt for long if this keeps up. I am typing to distract myself because naptime normally goes so smoothly and I knew it would be off a bit today but sheesh...

The baby cries if laid down, cries if I'm holding and is fighting it too..normally naps about three hours ago and is still awake, someone save me lol!
daycare 09:46 AM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by beachgrl:
I have my two regular toddlers today plus a 9 mo old and a three yr old drop in for the day, oh my..we managed ok until rest time. The threenyr old is doing great layingnon her mat quietly and I think she would even maybe sleep if one of the toddlers and the baby would go to sleep and stop the screamfest. The toddler normally cries a lil but not even for a minute and today is very determined and really throwing an extended fit...soooo sleepy but fighting it,the baby cries, she cries, she cries, the baby cries...all while the other toddler is out sleeping good, but I doubt for long if this keeps up. I am typing to distract myself because naptime normally goes so smoothly and I knew it would be off a bit today but sheesh...

The baby cries if laid down, cries if I'm holding and is fighting it too..normally naps about three hours ago and is still awake, someone save me lol!
omg calgon take me away....lol

you poor thing... take a deep breath and don't forget today is FRIDAY!!!!!!
beachgrl 01:28 PM 12-16-2011
I had to take lots of deep breaths, the infant slept for maybe 30 min the whole day..and the toddler who was taking turns screaming wouldn't go to sleep unless was being held..which was fine as long as the baby wasn't crying but thanks to screaming toddler who still cried some while I was holding her with her eyesnrolling around in her head..he got woken up and eventually the pair of them woke up the one sleeping toddler..oye vay!

I didn't get to eat, It was non stop and naptime just didn't happen today...this little dcg is going to crash out early tonight with her parents, I can't believe she is still going.

The super busy three yr old and infant have both been picked up and I have an hour or so left w there two, then family time tonight with the hubs and my son going to see a movie if I can stay awake!whew!
daycare 01:37 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by beachgrl:
I had to take lots of deep breaths, the infant slept for maybe 30 min the whole day..and the toddler who was taking turns screaming wouldn't go to sleep unless was being held..which was fine as long as the baby wasn't crying but thanks to screaming toddler who still cried some while I was holding her with her eyesnrolling around in her head..he got woken up and eventually the pair of them woke up the one sleeping toddler..oye vay!

I didn't get to eat, It was non stop and naptime just didn't happen today...this little dcg is going to crash out early tonight with her parents, I can't believe she is still going.

The super busy three yr old and infant have both been picked up and I have an hour or so left w there two, then family time tonight with the hubs and my son going to see a movie if I can stay awake!whew!
oh no the movie theater curse....lol as soon as those lights dim I always pass out..lol

I feel for ya....Im there with you in spirit, so you can take it out on me if you want....

go see arthurs christmas OMG soooo sooo cute
Tags:crying - all day, nap - disruptions
Reply Up