Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Had To Post This As It So Pertains To Daycare Providers As Well! :)
SimpleMom 06:24 AM 04-05-2012
A man came home from work and found his 3 children outside, still in their pyjam...as, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn around garden, The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and no sign of the dog, walking in the door, he found ...an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, the throw rug was against one wall, In the front room the TV was on loudly with the cartoon channel, the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door. He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls. As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pyjamas, reading a novel... She looked up at him, smiled and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?' She again smiled and answered, 'You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world do I do all day?.. ''Yes," was his incredulous reply.. She answered,. 'Well, today I didn't do it.

*Hang on while I grab my pepermint bon bons and through on a Soap will ya* lol
Kaddidle Care 06:45 AM 04-05-2012

Love it!
GretasLittleFriends 06:47 AM 04-05-2012
I LOVE this!!!!
DBug 07:03 AM 04-05-2012
Love it! I should post it on FB!
familyschoolcare 07:07 AM 04-05-2012
THant is too funny I am going to save it for the next time my hubby ask what did you do today that is making you so tired. BTW it is usually 9:00 or later

when he ask this and I get up at 5:30 to help him get ready for work. I know I do not usually have DCk untill afterschool but still. sorry my vent over.
godiva83 07:15 AM 04-05-2012
Lol I love it - my DH finally realized how hard it was do take care of the house, kids, cooking, shopping ect when I was recently placed on bed rest... He kept saying, " I don't know how you do it, I just can't." he then said we can get a house cleaner lol HOWEVER, it was quickly forgotten as soon as I was able to get back on my feet - funny.
I just sent him this.
B Lou 07:20 AM 04-05-2012
i so love this. I think every husband should let us leave for the day while they do our job of nothing all day. Then maybe they'll get it. But they probably won't. Thank you so much for the laugh.
Countrygal 11:42 AM 04-05-2012
So FUNNY!
Springdaze 12:31 PM 04-05-2012
My SIL and I often talk about running away for the weekend, but all the prep we would have to do (setting out clothes, making meals, figuring out how to get which kid where they have to go....)its too much work! and the old.....
WHY IS IT ALWAYS CALLED BABYSITTING WHEN DAD WATCHES THE KIDS????
when I want to go somewhere I have to put it on the calendar a week in advance and keep checking to see if its ok, he just gets dressed and says "Im going out!" and leaves!
kayla 12:34 PM 04-05-2012
hahaha that was hilarious!!!
Reply Up