Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Frustrated!!
CraftyMom 03:28 PM 03-03-2014
Can I just say how much I hate no-show interviews?! This is only the second time this has happened but what a waste of my time! UGH!
Kcole1075 03:47 PM 03-03-2014
I have had a a mom reschedule three times in the last week. Now when she sets up a time I just joke with dh that she will cancel an hour before which she always does.
Blackcat31 04:01 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by CraftyMom:
Can I just say how much I hate no-show interviews?! This is only the second time this has happened but what a waste of my time! UGH!
I require a call back and then request that the interested party calls to confirm the interview the morning of.

If they don't call to confirm, the interview is off.
TheGoodLife 05:16 PM 03-03-2014
I won't give my address until they contact me the day of- a kind if insurance that I know they will (or should) be coming that evening.
Mister Sir Husband 09:53 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Kcole1075:
I have had a a mom reschedule three times in the last week. Now when she sets up a time I just joke with dh that she will cancel an hour before which she always does.
Is kinda childish, but after 3 times in a week I would prolly call and cancel on her a couple times.
Is it bedtime yet? 10:37 PM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Mama2Bella:
I won't give my address until they contact me the day of- a kind if insurance that I know they will (or should) be coming that evening.
I do that too, but some people get my address from the DHS website. I had someone show up once that I didn't think was coming and didn't give my address to because of that.
coolconfidentme 03:09 AM 03-04-2014
A no show is a no go for my daycare. They are already showing you what type of people they are...., BELIEVE THEM!
daycarediva 03:12 AM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
A no show is a no go for my daycare. They are already showing you what type of people they are...., BELIEVE THEM!

I do NOT reschedule no show interviews. If they call and can't make it, I reschedule ONCE.
Tags:no show - call parents, no shows, rude parents
Reply Up