Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Lunch Today was a HIT!
laundrymom 09:30 AM 03-16-2011
Pasta Putenesca

I took med shells, boiled and drained.

in a saute pan I took crushed reds, capers (1 tsp chopped), kalamata's, crushed and chopped garlic (about a tsp), olive oil, to lube pan, cooked a few minutes, added a big can of whole tomatoes that I hand crushed, and its juice, I tossed in the pasta and topped with shaved parmesean reg. (NOT THE GREEN CAN! LOL) they ate it UP!!!!!!! You can add tuna, chicken, shrimp, and make it spicier by adding more reds,.. but wow, they went to town on it!!!
jen 09:51 AM 03-16-2011
YUM! I wanna have lunch at your house!
laundrymom 09:53 AM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
YUM! I wanna have lunch at your house!
you would think I was Paula Deene!!! lol,.. we do it cooking show style here,..lol. they have to be in sight and sound at all times so every day its a cooking show at meals...lol.
jen 09:58 AM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
you would think I was Paula Deene!!! lol,.. we do it cooking show style here,..lol. they have to be in sight and sound at all times so every day its a cooking show at meals...lol.
LOL! Me too! One of my dcb is obsessed with cooking...I have to give him the step by step or he asks 4,000 questions in rapid fire!!!

Sometimes I cheat and put the lap top on the table and download something off of netflix...
laundrymom 10:02 AM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
LOL! Me too! One of my dcb is obsessed with cooking...I have to give him the step by step or he asks 4,000 questions in rapid fire!!!

Sometimes I cheat and put the lap top on the table and download something off of netflix...
lol,.. thats so funny!!!!! I have a vegan family who brings their own food,.. he says to me today,.. can I have some fancy food too??? lol. I grabbed his took a sauce pan, flipped it around and said here you go! and he said,.. wow,.. this is so much better
jen 10:24 AM 03-16-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
lol,.. thats so funny!!!!! I have a vegan family who brings their own food,.. he says to me today,.. can I have some fancy food too??? lol. I grabbed his took a sauce pan, flipped it around and said here you go! and he said,.. wow,.. this is so much better
hahahaaa! Kids crack me up....well, most of the time Sometimes I think I'M cracking up!
Tags:funny, lunch, pasta
Reply Up