Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCM Trying To Pull Me In On Her Lie!
Kcole1075 06:05 PM 01-31-2014
Dcm was referred to me by my good friend and former boss who is currently her boss. I have never had any real problems with her, she is a little late for drop off some days but whatever.

Today she text me saying she would drop off dcb at 2 then sent me another text after telling me "if boss or assistant text me that she told them I wouldn't take dcb because of a rash and she was waiting for her mom and couldn't come in until she was off." There is no rash.

My former boss never texted me and I never texted dcm back because I felt I needed to tell her in person that I didn't like being put in her lies. She never dropped off dcb today because he stayed with dad so I am planning to have this conversation with her when I see her next.

Also I would not have told them anything if they did text me.

I am mad and I feel like I can't trust her. I am now questioning when she lied to me or what other lies she told him to get out of going into work. Am I being dramatic?
coolconfidentme 06:17 PM 01-31-2014
If she is lying about this, she is lying about other things. Some of those things may be to you. Something to think about...
Kcole1075 06:23 PM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:
If she is lying about this, she is lying about other things. Some of those things may be to you. Something to think about...
Exactly what I am thinking. I mean she lied to her boss so why not lie to me!

This guy is my friend and he was trying to help us both out by putting us in touch but now she is lying to him and I am sure to me too.
cheerfuldom 06:25 PM 01-31-2014
I would make it clear that while you wouldnt share info about a particular family or child due to privacy reasons, you also will not participate in her lies. You dont appreciate her asking you to lie and further, the request has damaged your trust in her in the future. You won't be able to work with someone you cant trust and ask that she strive to remain honest in all future dealings. Lying is reason for termination.
mountainside13 06:27 PM 01-31-2014
Originally Posted by coolconfidentme:

sharlan 06:36 PM 01-31-2014
Sorry, DCM, I don't lie for anybody.
Blackcat31 08:09 AM 02-01-2014
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Sorry, DCM, I don't lie for anybody.
This. ^^^^

I could NEVER do business with someone who thought so little of being dishonest.

Nope.
pandamom 11:07 AM 02-01-2014
wow- that would totally make me not trust her. I'd always be wondering if she really was working the time she asked me to work late.

I'd just let her know I won't lie if she asks you again
Tags:parents - lying
Reply Up