Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Light Bright Flat Screen Toy
Abigail 08:10 PM 08-09-2010
I just purchased a light bright flat screen today second-hand and all the papers that came with it have been used. I checked out the web site and refills average $5 for about 15 pages, but do you think it is possible to scan these papers once I buy them and keep the originals and use printer paper duplicates on it? Do I even need to buy new paper because the kids can use their imagination? Can I run those pegs through the dishwasher to sanitize them in a mesh bag? Any thoughts are appreciated! I know, lots of questions.
Michael 08:16 PM 08-09-2010
Is this what you are describing?

Abigail 09:45 PM 08-09-2010
Originally Posted by Michael:
Is this what you are describing?

Yes, that is a lite bright flat screen. I'm asking about the black design/number-coded sheets that attach to it whether I should buy new ones and photocopy them onto printer paper and use that or just let the kids use their imagination without replenishing the paper. How did you get the picture on the post?
Michael 10:33 PM 08-09-2010
I used the second option to link to the picture.

To upload an attachment:
1) After writing your post look below your comment area and you will see a button called Manage Attachments.
2) Click on the button and you will see 4 areas to upload load files.
3) Once you choose the image from your computer, click on the "Upload Image button".
4) Once the image is uploaded you will see the image name under "Current Attachments"
5) Click on the Close Window button and the bottom and post your image. I will include one at the bottom:

The Second way to post an image from and existing URL web address:
1) First find the picture on the webpage and right click your mouse over it. Click on "Properties" at the bottom of the dropdown window.
2) Copy the entire address (URL) of the picture. It will look like this: https://www.daycare.com/premiumpages/00138466/6.jpg
3) In your reply to this post you will see an icon that looks like a mountain.
Click on it and post the address that you copied for your picture.
Attached Thumbnails
DCMomOf3 05:25 AM 08-10-2010
When I was a child my mom just had us use black construction paper when we used up the forms. Do you think that would work on the new light bright machines?
Daycare Mommy 07:34 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Quincy:
When I was a child my mom just had us use black construction paper when we used up the forms. Do you think that would work on the new light bright machines?
Yes, that's what we do too. I have the flat screen light bright and we use plain black construction paper cut to fit and let them be creative.
safechner 08:29 PM 08-10-2010
Originally Posted by Daycare Mommy:
Yes, that's what we do too. I have the flat screen light bright and we use plain black construction paper cut to fit and let them be creative.
What a great idea! I also have the flat screen light bright but my daughter haven't play for a while since I don't have any extra paper. Now I can buy a lot of black construction paper so she can do her work with her creative. Thanks for the tip!!!
GretasLittleFriends 06:05 AM 08-11-2010
I forgot I have an old light bright (from when I was a kid). I bet my son would LOVE it! I don't know if I have any original unpoked forms left. I know we held onto some that my sister and I had done because you can still stick the pegs back in them, you just don't know what the color was supposed to be. So we recreated them "our" way.

I don't know about the pegs, but I would think that would work. You could always find a mesh bag and put 10 or so in and try and see. Test it out, that way you don't ruin all of the pegs if it doesn't work.
Tags:clean, copy, paper, pictures, sanitize, toy
Reply Up