Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Well This Is A Nice Change...
Kabob 11:10 AM 03-16-2015
Everyone is happy today!

2 yo dcb who has been struggling suddenly has been super awesome and even participated in a game requiring lots of patience and taking turns without a fuss. He hasn't tried to harm anyone and actually played with toys instead of taking them!

Ds is sticking to his potty routine no problems and no drama about being asked to do anything.

The girls aren't bickering, being sassy, or ignoring directions...they also played so nicely with ds this morning.

9 month old dd hasn't been following me around screaming (which was her mission last week...I about tore my hair out) and also played and napped beautifully.

Who switched out my kids?
AuntTami 12:04 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Kabob:
Everyone is happy today!

2 yo dcb who has been struggling suddenly has been super awesome and even participated in a game requiring lots of patience and taking turns without a fuss. He hasn't tried to harm anyone and actually played with toys instead of taking them!

Ds is sticking to his potty routine no problems and no drama about being asked to do anything.

The girls aren't bickering, being sassy, or ignoring directions...they also played so nicely with ds this morning.

9 month old dd hasn't been following me around screaming (which was her mission last week...I about tore my hair out) and also played and napped beautifully.

Who switched out my kids?
The same person who stole all mine! Just me and my difficult toddler DCB here today. He's not so bad one on one.
Josiegirl 02:22 PM 03-16-2015
I noticed you posted over 3 hours ago. Did you jinx yourself??

My kids were actually okay today, never ran into any problems until we came in from outdoors around 4ish, and 4 yo dcg gave me a hard time.
Kabob 02:33 PM 03-16-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I noticed you posted over 3 hours ago. Did you jinx yourself??

My kids were actually okay today, never ran into any problems until we came in from outdoors around 4ish, and 4 yo dcg gave me a hard time.
Heh...I started to think I had jinxed myself the last half hour dcb was here but he ultimately ended on a positive note. I blame the rain. We usually go out in the afternoon but it was raining enough to keep us indoors and so dcb got a tad antsy.

Otherwise perfect day. I got to spend most of it observing and participating rather than constantly redirecting.

It was nice.

My own kiddos are still playing with their toys happily. I can't believe the day is over already...it just flew by...
Reply Up