Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dck won't pee
Unregistered 08:47 AM 04-17-2015
Wwyd? We do bathroom before nap time dcg3 is potty trained and is normally good to go but lately she will sit and refuse to pee. I know if I put her to nap she will pee in her sleep. I don't have pull ups so not an option. What can I do.
Meyou 09:47 AM 04-17-2015
Tell her parents she is refusing to go pee before nap and you require them to bring diapers in for her until she does.
Blackcat31 09:51 AM 04-17-2015
Originally Posted by Meyou:
Tell her parents she is refusing to go pee before nap and you require them to bring diapers in for her until she does.

Refusing to go when given the opportunity and then peeing at naptime is NOT potty trained.
Josiegirl 10:00 AM 04-17-2015
Yes, definitely get dcps to bring something for naps. Even if my 3 yos go pee before nap, I still require them to use a diaper/pull-up during nap if they're still falling asleep.
I have a 3 yo here who I swear is a camel. If I'm lucky she'll go pee before nap and that's it for the day. Some days she doesn't even do that.
AmyKidsCo 11:08 AM 04-17-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Refusing to go when given the opportunity and then peeing at naptime is NOT potty trained.

I have a 3 yo who occasionally does this. I refuse to put her in pull ups because that's what she wants but she really doesn't need them.
Reply Up