Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Adobe Reader Issues with Minute Menu
TSDaycare 04:11 AM 01-04-2017
Is it just me? My reports section has been acting funky recently(but I haven't tried using it for most of the year), now that I'm preparing tax stuff I'm just noticing. Keeps giving me an error and have tried unistalling/reinstalling but only helping with first use after reinstallation. Then problem continues. Only have the problem when using minute menu.
Blackcat31 05:13 AM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by TSDaycare:
Is it just me? My reports section has been acting funky recently(but I haven't tried using it for most of the year), now that I'm preparing tax stuff I'm just noticing. Keeps giving me an error and have tried unistalling/reinstalling but only helping with first use after reinstallation. Then problem continues. Only have the problem when using minute menu.
Are you using Adobe Reader or have you tried using the Alternate Reports Viewer? To access this follow these steps:

1. Go into your MMKids program
2. Click on "File" which is located at the top left of the screen
3. Click on "Check for Updates"
4. If it tells you that there is an update available, click "Yes" to download it. If it says "Your Kids is up to date", skip to step #6
5. Once it is done downloading and updating, sign back into Kids
6. Click on "File" on the menu at the top of the screen and go to "Utilities"
7. Click on "Utilities" which is again located at the top left of the screen on the menu bar
8. Click on "Use Alternate Report Viewer"
9. Click "Yes"
10. Click "OK"
Your reports should now work properly.
sahm1225 12:50 PM 01-04-2017
I don't have the 'use alternate viewer' option and I'm getting the same error:

Maybe they're updating something with mmk because it's just recently that it started giving me the error
MarinaVanessa 02:17 PM 01-04-2017
I printed out forms yesterday and today and I'm not having any problems with MMK reports opening up in Adobe Reader.
I just double checked.
Reply Up