Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCP's Hinting At Potty Training - The Nope
Denali 10:05 AM 03-17-2017
I'm rolling my eyes/venting/explaining myself out loud Instead of in my head - so sorry...

So the family that just started with the 21 month old (the maybe strawberry allergy with the gandma that hung out for an hour to watch DCG play and then wouldn't go because DCG would cry) is now "ready to potty train soon". Dad has begun the hinting "she took off her diaper" "was grabbing herself" "when I sat DCG on the potty she peed twice this morning"

Wednesday it was "she's showing big interest in the potty at home." and Thursday it was the above. DCG shows no signs of readiness here, has very little speach, and is always dressed in stiff bottom up jeans and has no clue on what to do about dressing herself.

So the end is nay. I've never had this type of thing end with the kid staying as I will not bend with my policies and parents are not happy that I wont. Pull to go somewhere that will underwear train "and support their child in potty training and not hold them back." Only for me to hear that almost a year later they have gone to 3-4 other Childcares or kicked out of whatever pre-school program they were trying to get into and kid is still not potty trained.

Also according to DCM, DCG still prefers to eat mostly parade "baby food at home, but eats regular food when they go to a restaurant" and Wednesday at pick up it took DCM 15 minutes standing in my gated off entrance trying to negotiate with DCG to give her one of the daycare toys and get her coat on so they could leave. Trying to bribe her with apples and oranges and toys. Once they get outside DCM

Now to be fair to DCD, she has been trying to take her diaper off here, ... but I do not allow it. I'm 98% sure that parents let her run around naked at home.

At this point it doesn't matter to me, it's not happening anytime soon here, DCG is just really not ready. My policies were made clear.

I already made it clear that if she gets another rash I'm excluding.

It would not be a Financial burden if they left. it's just a very quiet time for phone calls, and will be until school is out. So I'm leaning towards keeping them until they break policies or until they become more trouble then they are worth.

Quite frankly I would miss DCG because she is a cute sweet little girl, but the parents have no idea about anything regarding group care as DCG has never been in daycare until now.

When DCPs are wanting me to "be the bad guy" or "parent for them" because DCG won't listen to them and they don't won't her to cry; I just walk away. She is their responsibility when she's on the other side of the gate. I pick her up when she throws herself down to not go home and hand her to parent and walk away because I'm suddenly to busy to get her ready for them.

I am wondering though, if any of these parents that want to have me deal with the pee all over my house and do all the hard work training a child not ready to potty in underwear- maybe I should start offering that service- for a $10,000 cash non- refundable potty training payment? I'd make bank with how many parents want this service! 😝

Thanks for listening and shaking your head at me, I feel better. 😆
CityGarden 11:19 AM 03-17-2017
I think the best thing to do is create a Potty Training handout and hand it to mom / dad or grandma and say:

"The other day you mentioned DCG's interest in learning to use the potty. Here is our handout with what you can do and look for to help her along the way, it also outlines how we can best support your efforts with DCG once she has reached the other milestones."

I need to create something like this myself but the children I currently have either are using the potty already or show no signed of readiness so it's a non-issue. Still something to create before it is needed though. Then truly outline how they can help their child get ready....

Put child in clothing that encourages independence
Allow child to push down their own pants and pull them up consistently
Put child in diapers they allow them to feel wet the first time they use the bathroom (cloth diapers, special diapers that do this, etc.)

on and on as you feel best....

Blackcat on here seems to have a handout on everything. Maybe she has one you can start with.
Denali 11:36 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by CityGarden:
I think the best thing to do is create a Potty Training handout and hand it to mom / dad or grandma and say:

"The other day you mentioned DCG's interest in learning to use the potty. Here is our handout with what you can do and look for to help her along the way, it also outlines how we can best support your efforts with DCG once she has reached the other milestones."

I need to create something like this myself but the children I currently have either are using the potty already or show no signed of readiness so it's a non-issue. Still something to create before it is needed though. Then truly outline how they can help their child get ready....

Put child in clothing that encourages independence
Allow child to push down their own pants and pull them up consistently
Put child in diapers they allow them to feel wet the first time they use the bathroom (cloth diapers, special diapers that do this, etc.)

on and on as you feel best....

Blackcat on here seems to have a handout on everything. Maybe she has one you can start with.
I need to do that, make up a form that has my potty training policies on it and what I expect for child to do for me to consider ready. That's a very good suggestion thank youThat would probably help some, I do go over my potty policies at interview, I just revamped them a bit ago even, but it always seems to be "this is my policies" and the parents hear "this is my policies but they don't pertain to you so ignore them" ��
CityGarden 12:09 PM 03-17-2017
I would look at your policies but also a handout on what parents can do to help..... parents do look to us for guidance and if we don't give it then they will go to where ever they can which might not align with your approach or views.

Sometimes parent feel the pressure from others and want to be involved, help child along, etc. While I do not feel parents should rush I find children in cloth diapers learn to potty much sooner so yes there are things can parent can do to support their child's development.... that is not to say I think all parents should use cloth (I do but that is not my suggestion here) but that they can help their child gain readiness by their actions and choices.
Blackcat31 12:30 PM 03-17-2017
I do!

Here is my potty training section from my handbook:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_...ew?usp=sharing
Denali 12:41 PM 03-17-2017
I would look at your policies but also a handout on what parents can do to help..... parents do look to us for guidance and if we don't give it then they will go to where ever they can which might not align with your approach or views.

Sometimes parent feel the pressure from others and want to be involved, help child along, etc. While I do not feel parents should rush I find children in cloth diapers learn to potty much sooner so yes there are things can parent can do to support their child's development.... that is not to say I think all parents should use cloth (I do but that is not my suggestion here) but that they can help their child gain readiness by their actions and choices.
I do get the pressure thing, and asking for guidance, I'll happily help and give them info and reference And all that. I will not allow the kids to pee all over my house while the parents do minimal work on that front. I thought after the last one and updating my policies, and making sure parents understand at interviews that parents would get it.

The problem I seem to always have is "my special snowflake is advanced/ready early" or "they have to be ready for pre-school and it's your job to get them ready" when there are NO signs of readiness.

I get the "their 2 year old child is ready chapter book and are talking in full sentences at home" when they can barely manage one word that is understandable. And the child would sooner eat the paper pages in a book instead of looking at them.

I guess my problem is I tell parents my policies, specifically my potty training and illness policy, they swear up and down that it's gold and they fully agree with them, only to change their minds and pull their kids when I then tell them no to when they try and break those policies they agreed to ( even compliment me on these policies) in the first place.

I thought it was me, that I was doing something wrong, but now I'm starting to think it's not all me and it's "we hear your words, but it doesn't apply to us"

I mean how much more clear can I get other than saying "I will kick you to the curb if you pull this with me and I'm not just saying these words- all this does apply to you regardless of what you think"
AmyKidsCo 01:26 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Denali:
I mean how much more clear can I get other than saying "I will kick you to the curb if you pull this with me and I'm not just saying these words- all this does apply to you regardless of what you think"

My policies also clearly state that parents need to start potty training at home and that children can't wear underwear here until they're dry at home for a week.

Oh parents...
happymom 02:05 PM 03-17-2017
Not pertaining to this particular situation.

But I have a son, 17 months in daycare full time. He says several words but for the most part is non verbal and communicates by pointing, but he understands a lot of what I say to him and follows directions.

At home I ask him every so often if he has to go potty. He shakes his head yes or no. When he tells me yes, I remove his diaper, set him on the potty and he will go 100% of the time (when he tells me yes). At home he will bring me his potty ring to "tell me" he has to go.

Is it unreasonable for me to ask daycare to ask him if he has to go potty when they ask the other kids even though he is so little? Or do they normally just wait until the kids are doing more for themselves
happymom 02:16 PM 03-17-2017
Or would they want him in pull-ups for this sort of thing?
daycare 02:21 PM 03-17-2017
how long has she been there? I won't start potty training a child until they have been in my program for at least 1-2 months depending on if the child is full time or part time.

the stress of being new alone is hard enough, can you imagine trying to get a child that is trying to build trust with you to all of a sudden just now start the stressful process of potty training. I say let them get to know us first and feel confident here before trying to make them do anything...poor kids, parents want too much sometimes.

No thanks....
Denali 02:24 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I do!

Thank you Blackcat! I will very closely look at yours and mine and tighten mine up. The Last few times I had a problem with potty training with parents and what I'll allow here, and changed my policies to add the 2-week no accidents then underwear, but Obviously something it lacking... I'm not bending, but parents seem to think I will if they agree to my policies and then I enroll their child it's like a bait and switch.

I've even had the "my child is potty trained" at interview and I make sure to ask "do they need any help with potting?'and I'm told "No" they fill out my forms and under 'is your child potty trained?' They put yes even when there's a lot of room for them to wright "needs help with wiping or help with clothes"

Then when I leave the children to do it, the parents then come back with "why is my child not being cleaned properly??"
Me: What?
Them: why are you not helping Snowflake in the bathroom?
Me: because you told me they were completely potty trained? And didn't need help in the bathroom. I even asked Snowflake if they needed help the first week and they said no. You never said anything.
Them: Snowflake is not allowed to wipe themselves at home, they're not ready for that, that's your job, and they need help pulling up their undies and pants. Why has Snowflake been telling me you're not helping her?
Me: you told me she was 'completely potty trained'
Them: they are! They go in the potty!

I guess this is more how do you deal with parents that lie about child and agreeing to policies but then turning around and arguing and breaking policies after they are enrolled and passed the 2 week period?

I've just been either terminating or letting them term after I make it clear that I will not bend.
Denali 02:37 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by daycare:
how long has she been there? I won't start potty training a child until they have been in my program for at least 1-2 months depending on if the child is full time or part time.

the stress of being new alone is hard enough, can you imagine trying to get a child that is trying to build trust with you to all of a sudden just now start the stressful process of potty training. I say let them get to know us first and feel confident here before trying to make them do anything...poor kids, parents want too much sometimes.

No thanks....
Started in middle of January.

I have potty trained a lot of kids here over my 6 years of running. I've been the one to go "underwear Monday, your kid is ready." Parents start over the weekend and they either have one ops here Monday or nothing and that's the end of it and the kids trained. It just seems this last year (or2) I've been having problems with the parents lying about the work they do at home or making up how ready their child is and the progress at home.

I'm at a lost on how the fix it/address it/deal with it.
Denali 02:55 PM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by happymom:

But I have a son, 17 months in daycare full time. He says several words but for the most part is non verbal and communicates by pointing, but he understands a lot of what I say to him and follows directions.

At home I ask him every so often if he has to go potty. He shakes his head yes or no. When he tells me yes, I remove his diaper, set him on the potty and he will go 100% of the time (when he tells me yes). At home he will bring me his potty ring to "tell me" he has to go.

Is it unreasonable for me to ask daycare to ask him if he has to go potty when they ask the other kids even though he is so little? Or do they normally just wait until the kids are doing more for themselves
My son was non-verbal (special needs), I'd be good taking him to the potty as long as he could communicate in some form and After two-weeks no accident (and it's not like every 15-30 minutes) I would be game to try lined underwear.

!!BUT!! you need to actually talk to your daycare about it. Their daycare, their rules. It's ok to ask honest questions to your daycare provider if it's not clear in your handbook.

I LOVE IT when parents ask me questions. Honest questions are great and I happily answer and clarify. I gladly work with parents as long as they work with me and understand that when I say no it's because I won't and/or can't and understand and listen when I explain why.

What I hate is when after explaining my 'no' parents then act like the no is just to spite them and their child and hold their child back.
laundrymom 03:03 PM 03-17-2017
Here is mine.
I would smile when they mention it again.
"That's awesome Dad! I hope you guys really made a biggdeal about the success. Here's a copy of my toileting policy. If you have any questions just let me know. "
And share your policy.

Potty Learning Policy::
Knit/jersey pants/shorts during transition. (Leggings or sweatpants are best) No belts, buckles, jeans or bibbed overalls. Undies under diaper or pull-up. Not on top. If child has an accident during the two-week transition time, we simply start a new two week period. I do not fuss at or shame a child for having an accident. We just clean up the mess and move on with our day. If child is accident-free for two weeks, we remove diaper/pull-up during play and wear only during nap. After a month or so of dry naps we let them sleep diaper/pull-up free and I place a fleece blanket under their cots at nap until I stop worrying about accidents.*
Mom2Two 05:25 PM 03-17-2017
So far it has worked well for me to say that I don't get very involved with potty training, but I do require that they be in pull ups until they are consistently not having accidents. I do help with reminders to go potty if they are new at it, and I wipe them if they need help with that.

Also I put in place a $20 fee for underwear accidents. That has reduced accidents to very, very few here.

But it doesn't bother me if a child is older before they are potty trained.
childcaremom 04:40 AM 03-18-2017
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Here is mine.
I would smile when they mention it again.
"That's awesome Dad! I hope you guys really made a biggdeal about the success. Here's a copy of my toileting policy. If you have any questions just let me know. "
And share your policy.

Potty Learning Policy::
Knit/jersey pants/shorts during transition. (Leggings or sweatpants are best) No belts, buckles, jeans or bibbed overalls. Undies under diaper or pull-up. Not on top. If child has an accident during the two-week transition time, we simply start a new two week period. I do not fuss at or shame a child for having an accident. We just clean up the mess and move on with our day. If child is accident-free for two weeks, we remove diaper/pull-up during play and wear only during nap. After a month or so of dry naps we let them sleep diaper/pull-up free and I place a fleece blanket under their cots at nap until I stop worrying about accidents.*
Mine is very close to this. I have a month no accidents, though, and that moving to just underwear is at my discretion. I have never used a full month but it's there if I need it.

I also have it added that while I will encourage the child to try at our normal transition times, that I will not take the child to the potty (so on a timer or at intervals other than our transitions) unless the child verbally tells me that they need to go. In other words, parents do the training at home and I do the follow up in care.
CityGarden 09:07 AM 03-19-2017
I do!

You rock!!!
Ariana 09:21 AM 03-19-2017

Typically a child who is potty trained will ask to go to the toilet. If he is not asking to go but responds when you ask him if he has to go then he is not potty trained in my experience. Kids who are potty trained ask to go and will not go in their diaper or pull up at all. You can always ask the daycare if they would mind taking him if he asks. Asking a child if he needs to go is not normal practice.
Blackcat31 06:56 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by Denali:
Thank you Blackcat! I will very closely look at yours and mine and tighten mine up. The Last few times I had a problem with potty training with parents and what I'll allow here, and changed my policies to add the 2-week no accidents then underwear, but Obviously something it lacking... I'm not bending, but parents seem to think I will if they agree to my policies and then I enroll their child it's like a bait and switch.

I've even had the "my child is potty trained" at interview and I make sure to ask "do they need any help with potting?'and I'm told "No" they fill out my forms and under 'is your child potty trained?' They put yes even when there's a lot of room for them to wright "needs help with wiping or help with clothes"

This is where it's super helpful and important to have the "Your child's behavior at daycare will NOT be the same as it is at home." conversation. Doing so REALLY helps parents understand when the time comes and they SEE that IS the way it is for most kids.

Then when I leave the children to do it, the parents then come back with "why is my child not being cleaned properly??"
Me: What? "Your child needs to know how to do that him/herself. I will check if needed but not every time. If that is the case, they are not trained."
Them: why are you not helping Snowflake in the bathroom?
Me: because you told me they were completely potty trained? And didn't need help in the bathroom. I even asked Snowflake if they needed help the first week and they said no. You never said anything.
Trained means they do not require assistance on a regular basis. If they need help more than they do not, they are not trained.
Them: Snowflake is not allowed to wipe themselves at home, they're not ready for that, that's your job, and they need help pulling up their undies and pants. Why has Snowflake been telling me you're not helping her?
Me: you told me she was 'completely potty trained'
Them: they are! They go in the potty!
"It is NOT part of my job but I will happily do so if necessary, however that kind of individual attention will require additional staff members. The fee for this individual service is $50 per day. When would you like me to start this service?"

I guess this is more how do you deal with parents that lie about child and agreeing to policies but then turning around and arguing and breaking policies after they are enrolled and passed the 2 week period?

Basically, I just "play along" and agree to give them the services they want BUT for a cost. Once they see how much it costs them, they suddenly change their tune.

I've just been either terminating or letting them term after I make it clear that I will not bend.
If it does come to that ^^ then I view it as clients that should never have signed on in the first place.

I answered in red above too!
daycarediva 09:46 AM 03-20-2017

I start kids at 18m, and a great many of my kids that started at that age with me, are potty trained before or around 2. I only have ONE 18mo at a time. They are changed ON the potty, every 2 hours, more often than not they start to go when we use the restroom. I ask in between if anyone needs to go potty, and when they say they do, they go.

I found that the later a parent waits to potty train, the harder it is. I don't need full verbal ability, as long as the child can communicate the need to go. If it's pointing at the bathroom door, cool.

and no pullups, diapers are easy enough and less expensive. I can change a kid standing up in 10 seconds in a diaper, in a pullup that requires clothing removal and is much more time consuming.
lovemykidstoo 10:26 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Typically a child who is potty trained will ask to go to the toilet. If he is not asking to go but responds when you ask him if he has to go then he is not potty trained in my experience. Kids who are potty trained ask to go and will not go in their diaper or pull up at all. You can always ask the daycare if they would mind taking him if he asks. Asking a child if he needs to go is not normal practice.
That is exactly my opinion. I'm in the process of training 2 boys that will both be 3 next month. If I set them on the toilet, they go. If I don't, they go in their pants. We have the talk every single day about them telling me they have to go. They don't. Then parents get here and hear that they went on the toilet and they hoop and holler, yippee etc. Well, don't get too excited, I would fully expect an almost 3 yr old to pee when you set them on the toilet. It's really not that big of an accomplishment. That does not mean that they're trained. I have a 2 week, accident free rule before underwear comes into the picture. That is 2 weeks, them telling me 100% of the time, accident free before underwear. This could take awhile lol
Denali 11:50 AM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I start kids at 18m, and a great many of my kids that started at that age with me, are potty trained before or around 2. I only have ONE 18mo at a time. They are changed ON the potty, every 2 hours, more often than not they start to go when we use the restroom. I ask in between if anyone needs to go potty, and when they say they do, they go.

I found that the later a parent waits to potty train, the harder it is. I don't need full verbal ability, as long as the child can communicate the need to go. If it's pointing at the bathroom door, cool.

and no pullups, diapers are easy enough and less expensive. I can change a kid standing up in 10 seconds in a diaper, in a pullup that requires clothing removal and is much more time consuming.
See I find pullups have a use. Normally when I keep hearing the "we want to start potty training" "Snowflake is ready to start potty training!" it means "we want you to start potty training and we'll kind of do it at home if at all" I come back with "great! Please make sure to bring pullups so we can start assisting here!"

Usefully... that stops the wanting me to do all the work. Because now it costs the parents something and they don't want to fork out that kind of $$ when they aren't doing it at home, because you know, it takes longer if not everyone is working on it and they know it....

I have found that when they happily provide pullups is when the parent is seriouse about potty training their child. They are putting their money where their mouth is, and I feel like it'll be worth my time because they are putting their time in at home.

When I get the ones that want to go straight to underwear... they are the hard ones. When I say pullups they act like I'm trying to derail their child's potty success and that I'm not working with them... Even though it says pullups - underwear only after no accidents for two weeks.

And these are always the kids that get dropped off in full diapers...

I'm not really concerned with age, if the kids ready they are ready and as long as the parents are potty training at home I'll work on it here.

What drive me crazy is the "Snowflake is in underwear/underwear is in bag today!"
Me: oh? I'm glad you guys started over the weekend, did you remember to bring pullups?
Parent: we just started this morning! And no pullups, that will confuse Snowflake. 😊

Grrrr! What I'd love to say is: ah, well here is your term notice as you were told my potty training policies not even a few weeks ago. Good luck with Snowflake peeing all over YOUR home, furniture, and carpets. *shut door on face*

As it is I remind them of my policies and change the kid into back into diapers. 😞
happymom 12:14 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Thanks. He is definitely not potty trained, I just practice with him at home this way and was wondering if it was acceptable to mention to daycare or if we should just keep it at home and not extend it into the daycare.
mommyneedsadayoff 01:49 PM 03-20-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:

I have had the complete opposite experience. All the parents are getting the potty training itch around 12-18 months and the kids are just not there yet and I am over here like, I am good with changing diapers for another year or two. My best success has been with waiting till after 3, although that is just a number and every kid is different. It is crazy, though. Every kid I have ever potty trained started at 3 and it took less than a day. It was a non issue for so many years, but it has now become something I have to address with every parent. I am interviewing a 4 week old and they are questioning my potty training policies I used to just change diapers until one day they started using the toilet. Now, parents want me to "engage" them in the toilet and make the toilet "their friend". I am being silly, but the amount of time and energy parents spend on potty training these days is mind boggling to me!
Unregistered 09:30 AM 09-30-2020
I do!

Do you take the kids to the potty in intervals for practice? Or do you just give reminders at transition times and not make them?
Do you make them try if they are upset/crying from frustration?
Blackcat31 11:32 AM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Do you take the kids to the potty in intervals for practice? Or do you just give reminders at transition times and not make them?
Do you make them try if they are upset/crying from frustration?
No, I don’t take them unless they’ve indicated a need to go.

I don’t take anyone to the toilet in timed intervals.

We do have breaks/transitions during the day in which I do have them try.

If they resist, get upset or cry; I leave it alone.

It should never be an upsetting experience for child or caregiver.
Unregistered 02:00 PM 09-30-2020

Thank you for replying. I have a dcp that wants me to have the dcg try and if she cries she wants me to leave the room and wait for her to try again. Would you just have them get dressed and leave or just leave if that happened? I don’t think it’s helpful but the parent does.
Unregistered 02:07 PM 09-30-2020

Would you mind sharing your breaks and transition times that you use for potty?
Blackcat31 02:10 PM 09-30-2020
Thank you for replying. I have a dcp that wants me to have the dcg try and if she cries she wants me to leave the room and wait for her to try again. Would you just have them get dressed and leave or just leave if that happened? I don’t think it’s helpful but the parent does.
I'd ask child if they need to go but if they say no or resist I would leave it alone. I do not believe in forcing a child to try.

I would tell the parent you will ask child but won't insist and that you can not leave child alone in the room (supervision required).

Let parent know that you will also have child use the toilet IF the child tells you they have to go.

If the child says no and/or they don't tell you, there really isn't anything else you can or should do. Forcing a kid to do something isn't conducive to a positive training experience.

If the parent is positive the child is ready, the parent can take a few days off and train their child on their time.
Blackcat31 02:11 PM 09-30-2020
Would you mind sharing your breaks and transition times that you use for potty?
We change activities every 60 to 90 minutes throughout the day. I provide an opportunity for the kids to use the bathroom at every break from opening time 7:30 until they leave care. Yes I think it is alot of breaks and yes it does get exhausting but what do you do... lol!
Unregistered 03:54 PM 09-30-2020
We change activities every 60 to 90 minutes throughout the day. I provide an opportunity for the kids to use the bathroom at every break from opening time 7:30 until they leave care. Yes I think it is alot of breaks and yes it does get exhausting but what do you do... lol!
Thank you again for such a quick reply!

I really appreciate your answers

So you ask children if they need to go and if they say no or cry you just leave it until the next break correct? Then just change the pull ups when soiled?
I don’t think this child will ever say yes lol
Cat Herder 04:32 AM 10-01-2020
So you ask children if they need to go and if they say no or cry you just leave it until the next break correct? Then just change the pull ups when soiled?
I don’t think this child will ever say yes lol
Potty training is a Parental Responsibility. I do the same as BC and have for over 25 years. Most of us do. I don't potty train other peoples kids.

Mealtimes and toileting are stress free. If they refuse, they don't have to. Period. Dot. Hungry kids eat, potty trained kids don't need adult assistance to toilet and don't have accidents.

When a child is potty trained they don't need us to ask them, tell them, wipe them, redress them or for us to take them. We are already trained, we don't need to be on a schedule.

Many parents tend to fixate on when they don't have to buy diapers anymore, not their childs development. They are perfectly fine with their kid having accidents at daycare. We can't let them do that.

When the kid goes two full weeks independently, without an accident, without our assistance in any way, (to include reminders, questioning, undressing, wiping, flushing, redressing, washing hands) then we allow them to wear cloth and the parent to stop buying diapers.
Gemma 08:49 AM 10-01-2020
I do!

I love this, thank you!
I wish I could save it, but it doesn't give me that option
Blackcat31 09:07 AM 10-01-2020
Originally Posted by Gemma:
I love this, thank you!
I wish I could save it, but it doesn't give me that option
If you PM me your email address I will send it to you.
Blackcat31 09:09 AM 10-01-2020
I edited the settings on it and it should allow you to save, print and or copy it now... if not PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
Gemma 10:56 AM 10-01-2020
Thank you!
Tags:books - potty training, parent - its a verb, potty training, potty training policy
Reply Up