Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What A Difference In New Families....
Crazy8 03:06 PM 09-19-2012
I had 3 new families start within the last few weeks and after all are gone tonight I am really just thinking about the differences between them and wishing I could carbon copy one of them, LOL!

Do you ever notice that? None are "bad" parents or truly bad clients (so far) but all just different - one is pretty indifferent on most things but forgets their check almost every week (will go home and bring it back but still just a pain), another grills me on everything their child is doing here and makes me feel like I am inferior and the other is just so grateful she found me and thinks this is the perfect fit for her child. Guess which one I like best????
daycare 03:11 PM 09-19-2012
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
I had 3 new families start within the last few weeks and after all are gone tonight I am really just thinking about the differences between them and wishing I could carbon copy one of them, LOL!

Do you ever notice that? None are "bad" parents or truly bad clients (so far) but all just different - one is pretty indifferent on most things but forgets their check almost every week (will go home and bring it back but still just a pain), another grills me on everything their child is doing here and makes me feel like I am inferior and the other is just so grateful she found me and thinks this is the perfect fit for her child. Guess which one I like best????
oh I can sooooo relate..

I have about 4 that I wish I could carbon copy and the rest I just wish that I could get to understand ANYTHING...lol
daycarediva 06:08 PM 09-19-2012
I absolutely ADORE a few of my Moms. The rest... eh.
DaisyMamma 06:14 PM 09-19-2012
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I absolutely ADORE a few of my Moms. The rest... eh.
I hear you. LOL
Tags:choice, interview - multiple
Reply Up