Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parent Info Board
slpender 02:27 PM 09-05-2013
What type of info do you post on your parent board and how often do you update info
Laurel 02:32 PM 09-05-2013
Originally Posted by slpender:
What type of info do you post on your parent board and how often do you update info
Don't have a parent board.
Michael 03:19 PM 09-05-2013
We have a parents and guardian thread: https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3
heyhun77 04:48 PM 09-05-2013
I have two information boards. One has the menu, the most recent newsletter and the calendar for the month on it as well as the payment envelope for them to put their checks into each week. The other one as the WIC information we have to post for food program and then community event flyers, parenting newsletters from the local extension agency, safety information (like not leaving the kids in the car when it's hot outside or carseat information), ect. The menu rotates every other week so I just flip it back and forth each Sunday night. The newsletter and calendar change when I put new ones out and the events board I change all the time. I leave notices up for events until the event passes and change the safety items with the change in seasons or ages/needs of the kids/families.
originalkat 07:36 PM 09-05-2013
I update my parent board monthly. I have a calendar with important dates, sign-up sheets for field trips or parties, and info on our current theme/learning. Above the parent board I have my license and other credentials. I find a parent board very useful, and my families refer to it often.
LK5kids 08:17 PM 09-05-2013
SIDS flyer
WI car seat laws
Shaken Baby Syndrome prevention info
Menu
Lincense-required
Newsletter
Maria2013 05:07 AM 09-06-2013
disregard my previous post
Moppetland 06:52 AM 09-06-2013
I have three boards:

1 - daily schedule; sign-in-out sheet; newsletter (copy because I give them one too); lesson plan; upcoming events and policy reminders

2 - weekly menu; parenting info/articles (with an envelope telling them to please take one)

3- my license; all my accreditations, awards and certifications
Reply Up