Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>TOYGaroo?
Stacy214 04:30 PM 12-13-2011
Not sure if this has been asked here but has anybody actually used this service?

http://www.toygaroo.com/guest/xmas_welcome

It's a site where you can rent toys by the month or every other...

I am sorta debating it...I just have toddlers and they are very easy on my toys but getting bored with even switching out all the ones I own. And I am always wanting to buy more but really can't afford new toys these days.
frgsonmysox 05:30 PM 12-13-2011
I've heard about it, but haven't tried it. REnting to me seems like such a waste of money.
Abigail 09:42 PM 12-13-2011
I've heard of it too, but we have a local daycare association and we have a toy lending library that is one $1/item for a month to rent it.
meganlavonnesmommy 07:05 AM 12-14-2011
I heard about it the other day on the radio, but I dont like the idea.

What if you break the toy? Or sanitation? Would it be clean? I can usually make good money by selling the toy once we outgrow it, or are done with it.
So that helps offset the cost of the purchase.

I would think in the long run it wouldnt be worth the $.
JenNJ 08:54 AM 12-14-2011
I really only buy high quality toys for my daycare so this wouldn't be worth it to me. I get a better deal by buying high quality used toys, cleaning them myself, fixing them up (if needed), and using them. When the kids get bored, I put it away or sell it. I can usually break even but sometimes I make $$ on the deal.
Tags:toy reviews, toys - suggestions
Reply Up