Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Minute Menu Kids Pro - HELP!! Questions..

I have a few questions for anyone that has experience with Minute Menu Kids Pro

I am thinking about getting that added to my minute menu, but am concerned since I would want access to it through different computers. Doyou have to access it through one computer or could I have a desk top and lap top and do it with which ever I am on?? What if I am out of town and want to access from a friends computer. can i do that??

How is the stuff stored? Am I making sense??

Also, I thought if we are NAFCC members, we got a discount??
Old 03-05-2013, 11:34 AM

Minute Menu has a pretty good F&Q section and alot of your questions can be answered by searching that area of their site.

For example, your question about storage of data/info can be found here:
http://www.minutemenukids.com/suppor...=0&c=view&q=25

I use MMK Pro on two different PC's. My laptop and my home PC. You have to have MinueMenu installed on any computer you want to access it through as far as I am aware.

There is an app that would allow you to access your records/files/data while on the go. That app can be found here: http://www.minutemenu.com/web/cx2go.html

Also from their web page it does appear that you can get a discount if you are a member of NAFCC http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=yatrx4cab

HTH

Last edited by Blackcat31; 03-05-2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added NAFCC info
Old 03-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Thanks for the info. Do you like pro? i do calendar keeper now and love it, but thought this would make life and taxes easier!!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the info. Do you like pro? i do calendar keeper now and love it, but thought this would make life and taxes easier!!
it and actually got a free Calendar Keeper from my food program coordinator that I gave away free to a forum member since I didn't need it.

MMK Pro is so awesome that I can't imagine doing any record keeping without it. If you like Claendar Keeper you will love MMK Pro. I think Tom Copeland worked really close with them developing the software. I dont' know his exact involvement (it could be all him for all I know) but I do know he was involved.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Minute Menu

I have a question, I recently started daycare in my home. I have been using the Minute Menu for everything including accounting. I have had two families who have bounced their checks and when I entered them crazy things have happened and I can not correct one of them because they no longer come and so it shows they have a credit and that is not correct. How can I correct them because it is affecting my income and it will affect their end of the year report when I send them out for taxes.
Thank you

Tags
minute menu kids pro