Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:58 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Question about Minute Menu Kids

I am using the free trial right now and although I like the software I don't seem to have the option or ability to print my menu's or kids daily reports. Is this feature available once you've paid for the full version?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Daycare.com Member

I'm also doing the free trial and I haven't had any problems printing my "daily reports", but I've been having some issues with the menu's.

I thought I heard somewhere on here that once you purchased the full version there were more options available... I called MMK and they told me the free trial was the full version? Don't mean to be a thread stealer, but is the free trial the full version or is there more once you purchase the program? Maybe the guy was confused by my question?
Old 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
Daycare.com Member

when are done doing your daily report , go to view report, click the kids you want to print out for , then print but make sure you claim all the meals first or the meals won't print, so if you want to print them in the afternoon but want dinner to show up on your report claim it early

Tags
minute menu kids