Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking Forward to the Three Day Weekend
boysx5 07:03 AM 05-28-2010
Can't wait to sleep in and relax by the pool reading I wish every weekend was a three day one.
sahm2three 07:23 AM 05-28-2010
I can't wait either! Come on 4:00! We are going camping for the first time this year! Can not wait!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend!
kitkat 07:49 AM 05-28-2010
With you gals! Today cannot get done fast enough!

Sahm2three: Have fun camping! We went last weekend and it was so nice that I didn't want to come back
momma2girls 09:31 AM 05-28-2010
Everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!!
originalkat 09:43 AM 05-28-2010
I am SOOOOO ready for our 3-day weekend! Have a safe and fun one everyone!
momofboys 10:22 AM 05-28-2010
I also am looking forward to this weekend. Having a good day, just ready for a break!
MarinaVanessa 11:21 AM 05-28-2010
Yay for the three day weekend!!! I'm trying to tame Mt. Laundry today and leave my house spick & span so I won't have to do ANY cleaning this weekend. My hunny doesn't work this weekend and my daughter is home (she goes to her dads every other weekend, this is not the weekend) so it will deffinetely be quality family time. Tomorrow will be a pool day and BBQ and Sunday is family day at my hunny's mom and dad's (every other Sunday). Monday hunny's mom wanted to take all of the grandchildren to the movies to watch the Shrek movie so all of us parents are going too lol. Having kids give us adults an excuse to watch kid movies .

Have a great and wonderful three day weekend everyone!!
55CMK83 12:06 PM 05-28-2010
I can't wait until 5'oclock rolls around .... 2hrs 45min left WOOHOO

I don't have any "plans" but to RELAX! Ok, so I do have a little bit of plans - tomorrow I'm getting my hair done and a pedicure. It's time to have some ME time

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and stay safe
Michael 01:56 PM 05-28-2010
As a guy, I am looking forward to a BBQ and some warmer weather which we are finally starting to get. Here is a picture from my backyard camera in Moorpark, CA. Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

professionalmom 02:02 PM 05-28-2010
Originally Posted by michael:
As a guy, I am looking forward to a BBQ and some warmer weather which we are finally starting to get. Here is a picture from my backyard camera in Moorpark, CA. Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I am so jealous of that view!! Maybe we should visit you this weekend! LOL!!
Michael 02:08 PM 05-28-2010
Sure, where you coming from? Moorpark is a pretty town. The Reagan Library is a mile from where we live. The Library is worth the trip alone. Last time we were there the Magna Carta just happened to be on short display. What a surprise that was. They also have Air Force One that you can walk through. I think Presidents from Eisenhower through Reagan flew on it. Such a great tour for the kids too.
professionalmom 02:38 PM 05-28-2010
I was just dreaming. I live in MI. But, oh, how I'd love to go to CA and see that view personally. It just looks so peaceful!
melissa ann 02:45 PM 05-28-2010
I have a 4 day weekend Today I had a personal day as my daughter had a picnic with her preschool class. It was a lot of fun. G-pa wasn't happy about it, but so glad I took the day off to be with my 2 kids. The picnic was for students, siblings, mom, dad, g-ma, g-pa whoever wanted to come.
momma2girls 03:16 PM 05-28-2010
That California scenery is awesome!!! I have plans to come someday to California, I have never been there!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Crystal 04:19 PM 05-28-2010
Happy Memorial Day to you all. I am also looking forward to a three day weekend.

And, I'd also like to say Thank You to our Soldiers, and the many Military Families here on this forum, who have sacrificed so much to allow us to enjoy the freedom and rights that we so often take for granted.
Michael 04:27 PM 05-28-2010
Originally Posted by Crystal:
Happy Memorial Day to you all. I am also looking forward to a three day weekend.

And, I'd also like to say Thank You to our Soldiers, and the many Military Families here on this forum, who have sacrificed so much to allow us to enjoy the freedom and rights that we so often take for granted.
Amen to that.
Tags:memorial day
Reply Up