Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT: Thirty One Products
kitkat 09:12 AM 10-29-2013
My mom is having a Thirty One party tomorrow night. I love looking at the catalog, but I struggle with how I will use some of the items. I do have some smaller totes that I use for some craft supplies and a zipper pouch for meds while we travel. I think I'm going to buy some cinch sacs for my own kids for travel. What do you have from Thirty One that you absolutely love, use often, and how do you use it (personal or professional use)? Thanks!
DaycareMama 09:19 AM 10-29-2013
I love the insulated lunch tote for my daughter! I am also looking at the mimi tote(?) to hold her epipen
GrannyJ 10:16 AM 10-29-2013
I'm going to my first party next thursday. One of my daycare parents is giving it.
Unregistered 10:43 AM 10-29-2013
I like the file box. I use it for my family files/ calendar on the kitchen calendar and it looks so nice. no more clutter!
TwinKristi 12:07 PM 10-29-2013
I have quite a few things and will probably be getting some more in Dec at a fundraiser I'm organizing. My neighbor who also does daycare sold it for awhile. I have the wall organizer (with 4 pockets and a white board area, they added a new one earlier this yr but it's the original one) for my licensing and daycare. I have my license and required forms, CPR cards and a white board area up there and it works well. I don't usually have more than 4 DC kids so it's perfect for me.
I also have the organizing purse, the medium collapsable tote, one of the organizer totes, the sinch sac bag... What don't I have? LOL LOVE 31!!
LK5kids 12:11 PM 10-29-2013
I only have the large rectangular tote that has a lid you can order for it. I use it to take casseroles, or other food to potlucks, or to relative's gatherings, etc.
Bookworm 01:50 PM 10-29-2013
I have a huge 31 collection. I use the large utility totes for library books. The mini utility bins are great for storage. Especially in the bathroom. Everyone in my house -3 people- has a monogrammed bin for toiletries. It cleared cabinet space and keeps the counter clear.
Mister Sir Husband 03:24 PM 10-29-2013
We have a huge collection of 31 products as well.. for daycare I'm using a couple different organizers that hang on the wall and a nice bag we had embroidered that says "for what ails ya" as a first aid kit. I also use a few of the huge totes to carry groceries in from the car. There's a couple of outlet food stores in my area that don't have bags, so they come in real handy. The totes also work well for some of the toys in the play area.
Cradle2crayons 04:36 PM 10-29-2013
Am I the only one who hasn't heard of this brand?? Ok yes I'm a redneck who lives in the woods who rarely watches tv (see the spongebob thread). But dang, where have I been?? Lol
crazydaycarelady 05:28 PM 10-29-2013
I have a straightening/curling iron holder. I think it is for travel but I have a really expensive straightener so I store it in there everyday.

I also have an insulator bag that I use when we go to our cabin for the cold foods.
Mister Sir Husband 06:14 PM 10-29-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Am I the only one who hasn't heard of this brand?? Ok yes I'm a redneck who lives in the woods who rarely watches tv (see the spongebob thread). But dang, where have I been?? Lol
Oh don't feel bad.. I hadn't heard of this brand either until my wife told me about a year ago she was going to one of the parties... and spent a few hundred. Since then she's gone to a few more and hosted some. While I do think they are a bit pricey, it is a good solid product.
Tags:31, bags and totes, thirty-one
Reply Up