Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Glad Halloween is on a Friday!
Meeko 07:10 AM 10-31-2014
Halloween is my least favorite holiday.

I have a few decorations up and they will be taken down the second the last kid leaves today and my house will be dark and quiet so we don't get any trick-or-treaters.

Then tomorrow...I will enjoy my Saturday. I loathe the day after Halloween when it's on a weekday.....but tomorrow I will grin to myself as the parents have to deal with their own kids.

No pink "mystery" puke on my carpet.......no chocolate laden diapers......no chocolate laden "accidents"......no hyped-up monsters.....no tired, crying kids due to being up late the night before.....no kids whining that their tummy hurts....no parents trying to pretend their kid didn't throw up on the way over in the car....no discovering kids that have melted chocolate in their pockets (and now all over the rug)....

*Contented sigh*
KiddieCahoots 07:17 AM 10-31-2014
Yup! Think that about says it all! .............
Now that you put it that way, I'm so glad it's on Friday this year too! .......
kitkat 07:25 AM 10-31-2014
Every time I read on here about how bad Halloween is, I am always soooo thankful that our community celebrates Halloween/Trick or Treating on the Sunday afternoon before the actual day! There is no trick or treating on Oct. 31st. Even when the kids come on Monday, there are no sugar hang overs or side effects from trick or treating. I feel bad for all of you guys I think I dodged a bullet!
TickleMonster 09:55 AM 10-31-2014
Agreed! I love Halloween but the day after......ugh. Atleast Ill only have my own 3 cranky kids tomorrow. Maybe Grandma will take them! LOL
Unregistered 10:20 AM 10-31-2014
Originally Posted by TickleMonster:
Agreed! I love Halloween but the day after......ugh. Atleast Ill only have my own 3 cranky kids tomorrow. Maybe Grandma will take them! LOL
My dd is going for a play date/sleep over at Grampies house tomorrow! lol mama is going for some retail therapy!
Crazy8 10:39 AM 10-31-2014
I am too but I am still afraid of those diapers on Monday when they've eaten nothing but candy all weekend, LOL!!!! At least when they are here I can make sure they've eaten some real foods in there too!
Tags:halloween
Reply Up