Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCF Back from Vacation
LindseyA 10:01 AM 02-25-2016
Dcf went on a two week vacation (paid of course) but dcb2 sure has changed! He came back this week, so I've had him now for 4 days post Vaca. He used to be one of my best nappers, sadly not anymore. He used to be very sweet, and kind to everyone. All week he's been hitting, talking back (literally frowning and saying No! to me when I ask him to do something). He must've had so much fun he certainly doesn't want to come back to reality, can't say as I blame him lol! Hopefully next week will be better! Comes with the territory I guess.
Ariana 10:12 AM 02-25-2016
Originally Posted by LindseyA:
Dcf went on a two week vacation (paid of course) but dcb2 sure has changed! He came back this week, so I've had him now for 4 days post Vaca. He used to be one of my best nappers, sadly not anymore. He used to be very sweet, and kind to everyone. All week he's been hitting, talking back (literally frowning and saying No! to me when I ask him to do something). He must've had so much fun he certainly doesn't want to come back to reality, can't say as I blame him lol! Hopefully next week will be better! Comes with the territory I guess.
Every.Single.Time
kitykids3 10:57 AM 02-25-2016
Sounds par for the course. Most likely temporary for a couple weeks.
Reply Up