Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>dh's veggie philosophy
sharlan 12:14 PM 01-08-2015
I needed to run an errand and left dh to handle lunch for the 2 girls. I asked what he made - grilled cheese and apple sauce. I asked what veggie. No veggie.

Cows eat grass and grain. Cows make milk. Milk makes cheese. Therefore, the cheese has veggies in it. No extra veggies needed.

I gave them some carrots.
Controlled Chaos 12:17 PM 01-08-2015

TheGoodLife 12:23 PM 01-08-2015
LOVE it!
AuntTami 01:18 PM 01-08-2015
I asked my DH to give LO breakfast last week while I changed the other LO. I came back to the dining room to see dry Cheerios, a cup of chocolate milk, and SHRIMP on his tray!!!! It was 8:30am! Lol. He was eatin the shrimp so I left it and took away the chocolate milk! Lol

Your DH's theory makes complete sense to me LOL
spud912 01:54 PM 01-08-2015
Yeah, my dh doesn't "do" veggies with the kids unless it's already mixed in (like in spaghetti sauce).
nanglgrl 03:09 PM 01-08-2015
I asked my husband to handle the food portion of a little trip we were taking to go creek stomping and a picnic..imagine my surprise when I went to get the food out of the cooler and it was lunchables! We ended up going to a quaint little restaurant in a nearby town but seriously, lunchables?
DaveA 11:05 AM 01-09-2015
I don't see what the issue is here
Controlled Chaos 12:44 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
I asked my husband to handle the food portion of a little trip we were taking to go creek stomping and a picnic..imagine my surprise when I went to get the food out of the cooler and it was lunchables! We ended up going to a quaint little restaurant in a nearby town but seriously, lunchables?
I am not a fan of them generally, but when the kids and I drive across the country to visit my folks they are a great easy snack/lunch to throw in the cooler. Lunchables are definitely no shrimp for breakfast
Reply Up