Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dropping Like Flies!
laundrymom 12:05 PM 02-24-2016
Not from sickness but five of my ten have gone home because of road conditions. It's NASTY out. Ice. Then rain. Then more ice and it's starting to sleet/snow/hail.
Super. Fun.
😀👍🏻😜
NOT.LOL.
Blackcat31 12:06 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Not from sickness but five of my ten have gone home because of road conditions. It's NASTY out. Ice. Then rain. Then more ice and it's starting to sleet/snow/hail.
Super. Fun.
😀👍🏻😜
NOT.LOL.
Eww! Yikes!! Stay safe!!

Sounds like you have some parents/families that know how to be ahead of the game so that's good!
DaveA 12:09 PM 02-24-2016
It's blown through here already. It stayed a couple degrees above freezing, so everything's melting quick. Lucky for this evening, but tonight it's going to turn into one large ice rink. Hope everyone is careful and safe in the morning.
Baby Beluga 12:13 PM 02-24-2016
Wow! At least your parents are proactive.

It is in the 80's here this week......and I love the snow. Not so much the ice. But snow? Yes. I think I live in the wrong state
laundrymom 12:52 PM 02-24-2016
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
It's blown through here already. It stayed a couple degrees above freezing, so everything's melting quick. Lucky for this evening, but tonight it's going to turn into one large ice rink. Hope everyone is careful and safe in the morning.
My sump pump is going crazy. Lol. Water everywhere. Roads are all slippery and starting to ice over. It's 31 degrees. Just another day in paradise.
Reply Up