Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Help Getting Kids
tbutler 11:47 AM 08-16-2011
Hi everyone,

I'm a new home child care provider in the Humble, TX, area and I need help with advertising ideas. I have hung flyers on our neighborhood mailboxes (where you are able to tear off my contact information), posted ads on Craig's List, and hung flyers I made myself on the about 30 houses on the the street that I live on. It is entirely to hot here in the Houston area to hang flyers on all the houses in my neighborhood as well as a neighborhood directly across the street. Oh, and I have a 5 and 3 year old daughters that would be with my while I'm doing this because my husband will be at work.

My 5 year old will be starting Kindergarten on Monday and the elementary school is walking distance and located on a main road next to both my and the other community. How do I ask to leave a flyer or business cards at the school? How do I advertise to the neighborhood without going door-to-door and not spending alot of money?

I am a registered home with the Department of Family and Protective Services and can keep 6 children all day including my 3 year old. I didn't think it would be this hard to get 5 more kids enrolled!!! Please help!!
Tags:advertising
Up