Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Turned Out Well
busymommy0420 10:47 AM 01-06-2012
So we moved daycare from the front of our house to the back of our house to our family room a couple of months ago. I always hated that when you walked in the door all you saw were toys and colorful posters. I did not tell licensing we moved because I thought the whole house was approved from our inital inspection considering the family room had our secondary exit?? Well I e-mailed and let her know because I needed to do a new floor plan and she said we couldn't go in there for daycare until it was approved. So we did a field trip and lots of arts and craftss these last two days. She came today and approved the move so Yeah!! The kids have loved the new room even though it is smaller & it is right off the kitchen so I can cook and clean and see what the kids are doing easily.

More good news today, after 40 minutes in hold with the IRS I received my EIN number, so I can hand out the parents tax statements this week. I am requiring a signature from them agreeing to the dollar amount so there will be No Discrepancies. So happy things worked out today.
Unregistered 06:10 PM 01-06-2012
I waited on hold with the IRS for 30+ min and just hung up, I guess I will try again Monday Great that your new room passed, congrats.
Tags:positive, relocating
Reply Up