Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Infants First Day! How Is Your Day Going?

So I think there were a couple of people with new babies starting today. How is the day going?

I started a 3 month old little boy today and he's a doll. He has eaten great and only took 2 little cat naps instead of a morning nap but is napping now with the rest of the gang. I have a large group today so it's been very busy but I don't think I could have asked for it to go much smoother.

How are the rest of you doing with the new ones?
Old 07-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

haha, they must be a lot busier.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Daycare.com Member

Good day here too! I have an 11mo who started last week...today is her 2nd day and her first full day. She's done great! No tears at all...eating well, took a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon and is rarin' to go again. The babies are all playing as I type. I'm VERY pleased!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Daycare.com Member

I also had a 3 month old start today. He is great so far.. But he's only part time so he's only been here a couple of hours. But he was good, took his bottle and fell asleep.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I had my first day care child start today not an infant 4 years old all is going very well

Tags
infant, infant - first day