Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I want to start my own childcare center
iwantthis 12:56 PM 07-28-2014
I have worked in all aspects of childcare for over 10 years. I have spent the majority of my time in ECE as a teacher. I have always worked to provide the best environment for children in my care and their families. I have seen some terrible child care practices as well as some terrific ones.I kNOW that I can combine all of my learning and experience in ECE to create a child care center committed to high standards across the board. My problem, however, is money. My husband is an elementary school teacher and I am an ece teacher. We have two children of our own and our combined income is enough to keep us afloat, but there certainly is not enough to fund a business. I am looking for any and all ideas for getting started on something like this. I have no idea where to begin to find funding but I am confident in my vision. Please help!
Dilley Beans 06:15 PM 07-31-2014
Welcome! I'm new too

Not sure what kind of funding you're needing unless you're thinking of starting a center. But, like any business probably a bank.
Michael 11:05 PM 07-31-2014
Welcome to the forum.
mozart 06:44 PM 01-07-2015
Where are you located?
Tags:home daycare, new business, new center
Reply Up