Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello Newbie Starting Up
Orange2001 06:12 AM 06-16-2016
Hello, well I have decided after talking with my husband that I will give my summer childcare an expansion and make a go of it full time in the fall. I have finished my bachlor degree I early childhood education and my heart is working with Littles after all the time spent in student teaching and subbing for the public schools. So here to figure it all out lol.
Blackcat31 06:31 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by PumpkinPatch:
Hello, well I have decided after talking with my husband that I will give my summer childcare an expansion and make a go of it full time in the fall. I have finished my bachlor degree I early childhood education and my heart is working with Littles after all the time spent in student teaching and subbing for the public schools. So here to figure it all out lol.
Welcome to the forum!
sleepinghart 07:33 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by PumpkinPatch:
~Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum! Please, make yourself at home, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have .
thrivingchildcarecom 10:50 AM 06-16-2016
Well hello and welcome to the tribe!
AmyKidsCo 11:40 AM 06-16-2016
Hi and welcome!
Reply Up