Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL Ad
sharlan 07:23 PM 07-25-2013
I had to laugh when I read this ad.........

We are looking for a live in nanny. What we are looking for is someone that loves kids, and that can handle being with children most of the time. We are a family of 5. My husband and I work together so we work the same times. We do not have a set secdula and sometimes we will work a regular 8 hours day but sometimes we work very long days. We run our own business and are on call 24-7 for emergency. We can not offer a certain set day off every week because most of the time we dont even know if we will have it off until that day. sometimes we will have 3 days off in a week sometimes none. My daughter has school from 9am until 3pm and will need to be pick up and droped off every school day ( car provided ). Our children are 20months 5 yrs. and 7yrs. We have another son thats 10yrs and he comes roughly everyothere weekend depending on how bussy we have been at work, I do however like hime to come as much as possible. We are offering Free room and board for someone wanting to have a arragment like this. Internet, food, Tv, personal things, (tooth paste womenly things and so on) car, bedroom are all provided for your services of taking WONDERFUL care of our children. We are not offering any cash as we feel we are offering most needed already. We are good loving people that just want everything to be happy we are easy to get along with and easy to talk to. We are looking for someone that will play with the children not just "be here". We also need someone that is mature and for example : see's mommy or daddy is on the phone Lets go over here and play with this for a few mintues while they finsh up. We want someone that is clean and will keep up with the home not clutery , because everything pertaining to the children is expected to be taken care of (laundry) sweeping mopping meal prep. ( doesn't need to cook a three couse meal but they need to be feed). Must be good with animals. we have a few In/outside cats and three dogs outside.We are looking for long term not a month and if you have a child of your own we can acept that also. If you are looking for a great place to be and a family to be apart of please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx.CALL or TEXT. I will ask you to send a recent picture of yourself right off the back so I can see who and what type of person I'm talking to .
Tags:advertisement, craigslist oddities, just for fun
Up