Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dealing with THAT family
Poptarts22 06:54 AM 02-14-2017
I have a family that started First week of November when mom returned to work after the birth of third child. Kids are B4 G2 B infant. My main issue is concerning the B4 who attends part time preschool 3 days a week. He is a control freak with the other kids-telling them which at lunch to eat "this before that". Which toys to play with and how. Directing everything and constantly watching how I do certain things and even trying to correct me. I have pretty well nipped the above problems, but now he has a new "thing". At drop off, he will make his mom bend down so he can whisper something to her-which is a correction of some sort directed to me. In the last week it has been 1) "the baby's neck is chaffed from slobbering so make sure to change his bib more often." 2) did G2 play use glue at craft time yesterday? She had a couple knots in her hair that seemed to be glue 3) did G2 watch spongebob yesterday? We don't allow that -she did not-however she colored a coloring book page with him on it and took it home-so I imagine that's where the story came from. All these were things brought up after the boy had whispered a "reminder" to her at drop off. I'm feeling like evenings at home are debriefing sessions on my care. I am in quite the sour mood today over all of it. WWYD?
Up