Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Crazyness
actaktmdt 12:31 PM 04-12-2010
I havent been open a full week and the crazyness has started. The dc girl that was to start this week emergency contact called to say they had a family emergency and would not be in daycare this week that was yesterday. I have had phone calls from the grandmother today who lives in NV (i am in MI). DC mom is having these people call me, but what I dont understand is why she cant call me herself to tell me what is going on...and no one seams to be able to tell me what the emergency is/whats going on...Grandma did tell me that DCM and DC girl are not in the state.....meanwhile, grandma is mailing me a check for this week...as DCM is worried and doesnt want to loose her spot that was one of the reasons dc mom had grandma call me. and nope no one seams to know when they will return....
grandmom 01:36 PM 04-12-2010
Wow, and your first week.

Be prepared for a different story later in the week. The emergency may change the entire family's dynamics and needs, and you may end up loosing this child before she even starts. Be prepared to not receive the check either as these changes may happen so fast that the check doesn't get mailed.

Sorry.
originalkat 03:19 PM 04-12-2010
You never know. These things could go either way...but usually thay do not end in your favor. I hope you get the check in the mail but I dont know. Its all a little fishy.
actaktmdt 04:47 PM 04-12-2010
Got a nice update from Grandma with the full explaination of whats going on. DCM was sent to the hospital and is being watched for observation. She had a severe reaction to some meds that she was given by her doctor. Grandma is paying me via pay pal (Grandma is also a dc provider)
emosks 06:10 PM 04-12-2010
I'm so confused right now! I'm not sure I'd take a PP payment though. For some reason it just sounds fishy to me!
actaktmdt 11:08 AM 04-14-2010
Originally Posted by emosks:
I'm so confused right now! I'm not sure I'd take a PP payment though. For some reason it just sounds fishy to me!
Thats what I tought of at first to emosks, but after talking more with the grandmother about what occured, I went ahead and accepted the payment that way.
Tags:vent
Reply Up