Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Bus Over Baby's Dirty Diaper
Crystal 02:53 PM 10-19-2012
Wow, just wow!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html
Happy Hearts 03:09 PM 10-19-2012
I saw her on the news and was heartbroken for her.
littlemissmuffet 03:10 PM 10-19-2012
How horrible!!!

I take public transit all the time and I would never be upset about a kid's poopy diaper... as they say $h*t happens! I have had kids poop in their dipes while on the bus with me, sometimes we wait until our destination (if not too far), sometimes I will change it right then and there... I have never had a passanger (let alone the driver) act in such a ridiculous way. I hope she wins the case!
Lyss 03:14 PM 10-19-2012
"has rejected an apology and may sue"

What?!?!
familyschoolcare 03:44 PM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Lyss:

What?!?!
I do not think it was a real apology the statment says the bus company called it a unique situation and are investigating if it was a realy apology it would have said the bus company apologies for any inconvience it or one of its employees may have caused the mother and are curtenly invesigatin this unique situataion.
littlemissmuffet 07:43 PM 10-19-2012

What?!?!
I'd sue too. And I'm in Canada... where people don't sue for much of anything. Usually an apology will do But in this case... nope - what an a$$hole busdriver!
Lyss 08:07 PM 10-19-2012

What?!?!
Ooops!!! I totally meant to bold "may" and the last part of my msg didn't show up! That's what I get for doing it on my phone!

Should have read:

What?!?!

I would totally go after them! That's ridiculous! I've smelled some pretty nasty ADULTS on the bus!
Oneluckymom 08:17 PM 10-19-2012
Unfortunately, today nothing changes UNLESS you sue or make a BIG fuss. I hope she does sue. It is totally unacceptable.
renodeb 10:26 AM 10-22-2012
I can see both sides of the story. I will never forget being in my local walmart and I rolled past a child that smelled so bad I actually took a double take. I was a good 10 ft away. So I can see how it could disturb others. Think about it. A closed bus, a child who isnt felling well in the first place, then he poops his pants. Bad timing all the way around.
Debbie
Reply Up