Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Preschool Promotion, Who Do You Invite?
daycare 10:55 AM 08-10-2015
I am going to have 7 kids graduate out of my program and start kinder.

I was wondering, do I only invite those families? Or do I invite all families.

Most of my grads have already left my program and have been replaced so looking at the invite list with just kids we are talking over 30 kids. Add siblings and parents and we could be talking 90+ kids.

Also, what do you do for this type of function? In past years, we just did a small video of the kids over the years and went to a park near by to BBQ.
I would give simple certificates.

Ideas for the promotion welcomed.

thanks in advance.
jenboo 12:10 PM 08-10-2015
I invited the families of the kids who were "graduating". I bought cheap caps and gowns from oriental trading company. I rolled up their " diplomas " to hand to them. I had them walk out to the commencement song. Then they sang two songs... The world is a rainbow and a graduation song. Then I called them up one by one and gave them their "diplomas".
Then we had a drink and dessert reception.

It was super simple and cute and the families loved it!
snbauser 02:51 PM 08-10-2015
Originally Posted by jenboo:
I invited the families of the kids who were "graduating". I bought cheap caps and gowns from oriental trading company. I rolled up their " diplomas " to hand to them. I had them walk out to the commencement song. Then they sang two songs... The world is a rainbow and a graduation song. Then I called them up one by one and gave them their "diplomas".
Then we had a drink and dessert reception.

It was super simple and cute and the families loved it!
Mine is similar except I do it at the end of the school year and it includes all of the kids enrolled although only the "graduates" get cap and gown.
Tags:party, promotion
Reply Up