Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 02-02-2021, 01:21 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default ?? for Tom or Anyone Who's Done PPP 1st Draw

Filled out my PPP first draw. It came back with an error. They are asking for an TIN number???? What is this and how do I get one. All I have is an EIN number.

Thanks
Old 02-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32262

He answered a similar question in the above thread.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:16 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Thank you. I'm still having issues. I'm applying through my local bank and they are allowing me to use my checking account I already have setup for DC that is not "officially" a business checking account. I have waited on hold for over an hour. Now they are trying to tell me I need to apply as a sole proprietor instead of self-employed. When I do that the online application won't let me Save and Continue to the next page. Long story short I was told I need to call back tomorrow when the Business Banking Sales department is open. I was on the phone from 4:15 to 6:20 with no progress. I didn't think it was suppose to be this hard.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Business Author/Trainer

Default Ppp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimel61 View Post
Thank you. I'm still having issues. I'm applying through my local bank and they are allowing me to use my checking account I already have setup for DC that is not "officially" a business checking account. I have waited on hold for over an hour. Now they are trying to tell me I need to apply as a sole proprietor instead of self-employed. When I do that the online application won't let me Save and Continue to the next page. Long story short I was told I need to call back tomorrow when the Business Banking Sales department is open. I was on the phone from 4:15 to 6:20 with no progress. I didn't think it was suppose to be this hard.
It's not supposed to be that hard. I'd recommend going online and apply for the PPP through Paypal or another online lender.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:16 PM
New Daycare.com Member

It helps to have someone who knows a little more. I was finally put in contact with someone a little higher up and it was a minor fix and not all the other stuff the first level agents were telling me. Just got a call today and signed my loan. The whole process took a week. Thank you Tom for all your help.

Tags
ein, tax advice, tin