Daycare.com Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Sample Term Letter?

My search function isnít working!
I need to term a family but make it seem like itís a positive thing and that I want the dcg to go somewhere where she can be challenged (I.e. center or preschool). I found the local ccr&r number and plan to give them A full month Notice.

I would love to say Ďplease take this as notice that I can no longer meet the needs of Snowflake. Iím tired of the passive aggressive crap you pull when I ask for supplies like sending almost empty sunscreen or sending clothes that are even smaller size when I ask for bigger Clothes. Or acting like you donít understand why thereís a late fee when the payment date has never changed, then acting annoyed when I ask for a new check or cash to pay the late fee. Iím tired of your excuse that you got out of work late when I saw you pull up into your house hours ago and youíre now wearing sweats. Amdno, coming at 10am with a starving kid doesnít mean I need to cook a second breakfast. Good luck finding someone who will put up with your sexist commemts about how women need to stay in their place. Donít let the door hit you on youíre way out. Ď
Your provider whoís going to party when you leave!!
Old 01-09-2018, 10:25 AM

Dear PITA,

Your childs last day of attendance will be ##/##/####.

Bye.

Sincerely,
DCP

Why wait a month?
Old 01-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahm1225 View Post
My search function isnít working!
I need to term a family but make it seem like itís a positive thing and that I want the dcg to go somewhere where she can be challenged (I.e. center or preschool). I found the local ccr&r number and plan to give them A full month Notice.

I would love to say Ďplease take this as notice that I can no longer meet the needs of Snowflake. Iím tired of the passive aggressive crap you pull when I ask for supplies like sending almost empty sunscreen or sending clothes that are even smaller size when I ask for bigger Clothes. Or acting like you donít understand why thereís a late fee when the payment date has never changed, then acting annoyed when I ask for a new check or cash to pay the late fee. Iím tired of your excuse that you got out of work late when I saw you pull up into your house hours ago and youíre now wearing sweats. Amdno, coming at 10am with a starving kid doesnít mean I need to cook a second breakfast. Good luck finding someone who will put up with your sexist commemts about how women need to stay in their place. Donít let the door hit you on youíre way out. Ď
Your provider whoís going to party when you leave!!
I would never give a month notice after dealing with what you have... Cat Herder has the right way to say it; straight & to the point, just don't drag it out another 4 weeks.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Daycare.com Member

Dear DCD,

Snowflake has made significant developmental growth in her time here and is quickly outgrowing our program offerings. We feel it would be in Snowflake's best interest to transition to a structured/developmental/play based preschool center that will challenge and nurture her ongoing development.

The last day that I can provide care to Snowflake is X. Your deposit has been applied and care is paid through that date, no further payments are due. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter!

Sincerely,

sahm1225

btw - I do give one months notice but that is because it is what I require of them and the deposit I take. I would match your notice to the amount of time they are paid up for (including the deposit) so no additional monies need to exchange hands.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:10 PM

Thanks everyone! That shouldíve said sample not sale
Weíre in a small Community so I donít want them to feel like theyíre left in a bind. The dcg is a handful but Iím going to miss her. It's the parents I canít take anymore. Iíve had them for 5+ years and itís gotten worse and worse. Grandma used to do pickups and i adored her. Dcm is okay but Dcd is just too much.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:12 PM
Daycare.com Member

I would also make sure they understood that if they are late at all during the month, show any disrespect, or step out of line, they will be done that day with no refund.

You need to this because you KNOW they will be those kind of people that will think that since they are loosing care that the rules don’t apply to them. Because you know “what more can they loose?”

Be prepared for the gloves to come off and for any little respect they show you to go down the drain. ��
Old 01-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahm1225 View Post
Thanks everyone! That shouldíve said sample not sale
Weíre in a small Community so I donít want them to feel like theyíre left in a bind. The dcg is a handful but Iím going to miss her. It's the parents I canít take anymore. Iíve had them for 5+ years and itís gotten worse and worse. Grandma used to do pickups and i adored her. Dcm is okay but Dcd is just too much.
Ugh I don't think I could handle a month. Maybe you will get lucky and they stop showing after notice is given. I've had that happen before.

Tags
notification letter, term letter help, two week notice