Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 06-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Provider In Training

Default A Little Support?

I've been doing daycare for a little over a year now and still only have 7 likes on my facebook page. I'm not joking. 3 of them are family, and one of them is ME. Can you say pathetic? Of course I have only had two families and they are still with me so after all this time it's been the same people and only one mom has liked the page. But still... I like scrolling through and seeing other daycare providers days, activities, happy kids, and good articles. So without sounding like too much of a "like" hog, I would appreciate having some friendly support to show that I am not in fact a nobody, and it will also give me a chance to start following some of you ladies' pages THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Old 06-11-2015, 09:17 PM
Provider In Training

https://www.facebook.com/ElliesHomeChildcare
Old 06-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Daycare.com Member

I love all your pics! I have been at it a year, and had three kids for a short time. I have none right now. Hang in there, we can support each other!
Old 06-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Provider In Training

Yay! Thank you Yes, I can imagine I am very lucky to have reeled in the first two families I have (I only interviewed these two families, ever, and got them!) I had to fake it til I made it tho lmao I just kept posting pictures of my kids to make it seem like I had slots taken... (which is true lol unfortunately) You hang in there too! You will get more. Like everyone on here says, it's not stable income lol they will come and go
Old 06-16-2015, 09:59 PM
Provider In Training

Thanks everyone who stopped by! I wasn't able to follow anyone back lol but I still appreciate the support!

Tags
bad fit, interview