Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu Billing Question
Dilley Beans 02:38 PM 05-29-2015
I use minute menu kids and www.childcarepay.com for my billing. I send out bills on Friday for the coming week. When do you send them out?

I have a mom who doesn't seem to understand you prepay for the week. She's paying by Friday on the bills she needs to pay by Monday on. Am I doing something wrong?
CraftyMom 05:10 PM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by Dilley Beans:
I use minute menu kids and www.childcarepay.com for my billing. I send out bills on Friday for the coming week. When do you send them out?

I have a mom who doesn't seem to understand you prepay for the week. She's paying by Friday on the bills she needs to pay by Monday on. Am I doing something wrong?
When you send out invoices you select which week the payment is for. You might be selecting the wrong billing period.

Is she not paying on Fridays? Or is she paying last week's invoice today and ignoring today's invoice?

If I were to send out an invoice today it would look like the pic. Created today for the billing period of next week. So the only option through this invoice is to pay for next week
Attached: IMG_2611[1].jpg (171.8 KB) 
MarinaVanessa 05:16 PM 05-29-2015
I create invoices on Wednesdays and my clients know that they have to be paid on Fridays and the fees cover the following week of care.

My Minute Menu Kids Pro screen for this week would look like this:

Select the billing period to and from dates:
To: 06/05/2015

Select the creation date for the invoice:
05/27/2015

... then my clients have to pay on Friday (today)
Dilley Beans 05:51 PM 05-29-2015
Yes, she's paying the week before and not the invoice that arrived in her inbox today. I guess I'll just have to tell her since it looks like yours. Thanks.
CraftyMom 07:24 PM 05-29-2015
Originally Posted by Dilley Beans:
Yes, she's paying the week before and not the invoice that arrived in her inbox today. I guess I'll just have to tell her since it looks like yours. Thanks.
Are you charging late fees? That would help put an end to late payments
Reply Up