Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can't Be Monday Already
boysx5 02:41 AM 08-09-2010
wow where did the weekend go? The only good thing is I have this week then on vacation next week so I know this week will be good having vacation to look forward to . Hope everyone has a great Monday and a great week and just think for us with school agers time is drawing near to BACK TO SCHOOL
thatgagirl 05:37 AM 08-09-2010
school started back here today.

I had one parent drop off an HOUR early, and didnt pay me (and I was so stunned about the drop off I forgot to ask) I had JUST gotten out of the shower and barely had clothes on.

Yep, it's monday!
emosks 06:16 AM 08-09-2010
I had a parent 5 minutes early but they are my first drop off and technically we are already open but it still threw my morning off!!
My4SunshineGirlsNY 06:32 AM 08-09-2010
Same here!! I have this week to get through and then vacation for me next week...I can hardly wait!! It's what will get me through this week.
Golden Rule 06:50 AM 08-09-2010
It must be in the water.... I had two show up 30 minutes early without warning.

One that I thought started pre-k last week, came in as well..... (Have not seen her in over two weeks.) Luckily, my numbers were offset by two others that are still out on vacation, though, so it worked out on its own...a bit of extra spending money?

My kids will go back to school tomorrow, so my load will lighten a bit... Summer is over!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.... Let's hope it is not a train!!!
Tags:monday
Reply Up