Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Toy Identification Help (again)
BumbleBee 05:36 AM 08-10-2018
Another item the kiddos love yet we don't have enough of. We've had them for about 4 years but this is the first group that has really taken a liking to them. So what wasn't an issue before (having a small supply) is now a daily argument.
Attached: IMG_20180810_082922.jpg (423.0 KB) 
Blackcat31 05:52 AM 08-10-2018
What are they made of?

I can't tell if its compressed cardboard or plastic or something else?

Are they all that same color?
BumbleBee 08:30 AM 08-10-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What are they made of?

It's like a really thick compressed cardboard. They are all the same color.
MarinaVanessa 09:39 AM 08-10-2018
If you have an android phone you can try Google Goggles. Open the app and point your camera in the direction of the toy you want to search for and touch the photo icon. If Google recognizes the thing in your photo, the search results will tell you about what's in the photo. It may even give you a link to where you can purchase more. HTH
Baby Beluga 12:35 PM 08-10-2018
I do not know the name of the set you have, but these look similar:

https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/pr...imbers/p/LK467
Cat Herder 01:05 PM 08-10-2018
It looks like it could be part of a paper mau kit?
storybookending 08:12 PM 08-10-2018
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
If you have an android phone you can try Google Goggles. Open the app and point your camera in the direction of the toy you want to search for and touch the photo icon. If Google recognizes the thing in your photo, the search results will tell you about what's in the photo. It may even give you a link to where you can purchase more. HTH
OH MY GOODNESS TECHNOLOGY IS AMAZING. I had no idea that this was a thing.
MarinaVanessa 09:51 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
OH MY GOODNESS TECHNOLOGY IS AMAZING. I had no idea that this was a thing.
Crazy isn't it. I only know because my DH works in IT so he knows about a bunch of weird but strangely (sometimes) useful apps and programs. I tried it before just messing with it but just kind walked around taking pictures of random things around my house. Never actually used it for something useful
ellen211 12:24 AM 08-13-2018
What are they made of?

Me too! I'm a little bit confuse of the picture. I'm not sure if it's a plastic or what.
Blackcat31 06:56 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Another item the kiddos love yet we don't have enough of. We've had them for about 4 years but this is the first group that has really taken a liking to them. So what wasn't an issue before (having a small supply) is now a daily argument.
I showed my DS this picture and he said they look like building pieces you can make using a science lab program that he did in middle school science class.

My DS said they had an assignment in class that instructed them to create some type of building parts using a computer software program much like a CNC program....

So I wonder if they aren't home made (school made) or something similar....

Here is a picture he found on the internet that he said looks exactly like the project they had to do.
Attached: 04-full-pressfit1.png (239.6 KB) 
BumbleBee 02:43 PM 08-13-2018
I showed my DS this picture and he said they look like building pieces you can make using a science lab program that he did in middle school science class.

My DS said they had an assignment in class that instructed them to create some type of building parts using a computer software program much like a CNC program....

So I wonder if they aren't home made (school made) or something similar....

Here is a picture he found on the internet that he said looks exactly like the project they had to do.
Very well could be! Thank you!
Tags:toys
Reply Up