Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Question about Funshine
MommyMuffin 05:57 PM 06-03-2011
I was thinking of ordering 12 months of Fireflies because Funshine is having a 25% deal right now.

I was wondering if they would send me all the 12 months now? (I want to add my own twist to the curriculum and I want to be prepared way on advance)

Have any of you done or asked for this?

I sent them an email but I dont have a lot of faith in getting a response through email.
kidkair 06:09 AM 06-04-2011
They send each month a month in advance. I have had July's box waiting for me to open it for over a week. As for responses from e-mail I received a reply in just a couple business days so I'm sure they'll get back to you. I go through the supplies and laminate everything the kids will be handling and read through the book making notes if needed but I think it through for a while either way. I enjoy having the supplies a month early and that's really far enough in advance for me.
Lilbutterflie 06:22 AM 06-04-2011
I don't know much about Funshine, just that I'm currently researching various curriculums to start in September. I know they have a customer service line for any questions... I would try to call them and ask.

25% off- where did you see that on the site? I know when you order all 12 months it gives you 15%, but I didn't see anywhere that it was advertising 25% off right now. I might just go with Funshine if that's the case!
kidkair 09:21 PM 06-04-2011
Originally Posted by Lilbutterflie:
I don't know much about Funshine, just that I'm currently researching various curriculums to start in September. I know they have a customer service line for any questions... I would try to call them and ask.

25% off- where did you see that on the site? I know when you order all 12 months it gives you 15%, but I didn't see anywhere that it was advertising 25% off right now. I might just go with Funshine if that's the case!
According to their facebook site and flyers I got in my order the 25% off is just for a few more days. I'd call if it doesn't come up on the page while you are ordering.
MommyMuffin 04:59 AM 06-05-2011
If I am remembering correctly it is 20% for 9 months and 25% off for 12 months and it ends on June 10th.

I quickly put in an order for a 1 month sample because I have never used their Fireflies curriculum. Hopefully I get it really soon and if it is something I like I am going to order the 9 month supply for sure.
MommyMuffin 04:55 AM 06-07-2011
Funshine responded to my email. If anyone in the future is wondering about this same questions the answer was no. I can only recieve kits a month ahead of time.
Tags:funshine, funshine fireflies
Reply Up