Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Have A Potty Training Policy?
small_steps 12:53 PM 02-22-2012
I know this has probably been asked before but I'm looking for someone willing to share their potty training policy. I've got a parent who I think is about to want me to start potty training soon. Their child is 22 months and she came in a pull up today and mom said she took her to potty yesterday. I don't think she is ready but I have been wanting to get one in writing anyway to put with my other policies. She said she may ask me to potty. If she asks I will be happy to take her but the only things she asks for her is more food, lol. She doesn't ask many questions yet, because she can't talk that much.
daycare 12:57 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by small_steps:
I know this has probably been asked before but I'm looking for someone willing to share their potty training policy. I've got a parent who I think is about to want me to start potty training soon. Their child is 22 months and she came in a pull up today and mom said she took her to potty yesterday. I don't think she is ready but I have been wanting to get one in writing anyway to put with my other policies. She said she may ask me to potty. If she asks I will be happy to take her but the only things she asks for her is more food, lol. She doesn't ask many questions yet, because she can't talk that much.
have you read Nannydes blog on it? Go to the front page of the form and look for it...Wish I had the link....I will have to go post it for you.

It really is the best one that I have ever had....
small_steps 01:03 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
have you read Nannydes blog on it? Go to the front page of the form and look for it...Wish I had the link....I will have to go post it for you.

It really is the best one that I have ever had....
Thank you! i haven't read her policy on this but will when I find it. I enjoy all of her articles and agree with most of what she says in each one so I'm sure this will be perfect.
small_steps 01:05 PM 02-22-2012
It's not a "sticky" anymore so I'm not sure where to find it.
daycare 01:10 PM 02-22-2012
https://www.daycare.com/nannyde/pott...to-parents.htm

try this
small_steps 01:11 PM 02-22-2012
Thank you! You're always so helpful!
daycare 01:20 PM 02-22-2012
of course thats what I am here for!!
momma2girls 04:31 PM 02-22-2012
Mine says- I will assist with potty training, this must be started at home and child making good progress and understand the concept of it, before I will assist with it here. They must remain in a pullup/diaper til fully potty trained(this means goes on their own, without assistance and reminders from myself) and is accident free for quite some time.
Tags:potty training, potty training policy
Reply Up