Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Specialized Rates
Leigh 08:53 PM 03-27-2016
For state's that pay specialized rates for special needs kids, I have a couple of questions:

1. What qualifies as special needs? Feeding tube? Severe psychiatric disorder?

2. My state's childcare assistance won't pay over what I charge private pay families (not a problem-they don't pay as much as private pay does, anyway). Should I expect that that rule does not apply in a special needs case? They state that they will pay up to double their approved hourly rate for special needs.
Tags:special needs, special needs children
Reply Up