Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Almost Done :)
SimpleMom 07:45 AM 05-08-2012
I am almost done with daycare. Changing career paths, but I am ready. It was a very hard decision as I have worked with kids/early childhood for YEARS. I've gone back and forth on this since the beginning of the year. I could feel it coming on that a change was needed for about two years now.

I plan to stay home with my kids in the daytime, work pt eves in a field I am trained in and super excited about returning to. might even go back to homeschooling. Hard to figure out the best route there. I'll just keep praying about that.

Please pray that God will provide for us financially since we will be taking a cut in pay in the beginning for sure. I am trusting the Lord. He is a good God, He has a plan, and only He is in charge.
Blackcat31 07:47 AM 05-08-2012
Wishing you the best of luck and hoping that everything works out the way you want it to! Glad to hear that you are going to be getting so much time to be with your kids (alone) as I am sure they will appreciate having mom ALL to themselves!
daycare123 07:48 AM 05-08-2012
Good luck!!!!
SunshineMama 07:50 AM 05-08-2012
Congratulations on your decision. I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers!

Originally Posted by SimpleMom:
I am almost done with daycare. Changing career paths, but I am ready. It was a very hard decision as I have worked with kids/early childhood for YEARS. I've gone back and forth on this since the beginning of the year. I could feel it coming on that a change was needed for about two years now.

I plan to stay home with my kids in the daytime, work pt eves in a field I am trained in and super excited about returning to. might even go back to homeschooling. Hard to figure out the best route there. I'll just keep praying about that.

Please pray that God will provide for us financially since we will be taking a cut in pay in the beginning for sure. I am trusting the Lord. He is a good God, He has a plan, and only He is in charge.

jen 01:27 PM 05-08-2012
Awesome! Things have a way of working out!
cheerfuldom 01:29 PM 05-08-2012
best wishes for a great future!
Christian Mother 01:37 PM 05-08-2012
God is good and he will provide for you!! Keep your eyes up girlie I am a living testimony of God Good Plan!! I will lift you and your family up tonight in prayer!!
Reply Up