Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Things Looking Good
Little Star75 08:34 AM 05-07-2013
It looks like everything is coming back together for me. I received a call on Friday for an infant, she came yesterday and decided to go with me. I asked her if she had interviewed other providers and her response was "no I don't want to, I have a good feeling about your daycare so I want to go with you" now this made my day

Another provider called me yesterday evening wanting care for her 2 school age girls. She came to interview me and said she really liked my daycare and she was going to go with me. So now this made my night

Btw they are both subsidized one is Calworks and other program. The only issue is with paren #2 with both dcg, she seems to strict on what "wants and don't wants" I was straight forward with her about how I run my daycare so not sure if she's going to be a good fit

Other than that I feel great
WoodOx 11:32 PM 05-07-2013
Thats great. glad things worked out for you.
LaLa1923 03:51 AM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by Little Star75:
It looks like everything is coming back together for me. I received a call on Friday for an infant, she came yesterday and decided to go with me. I asked her if she had interviewed other providers and her response was "no I don't want to, I have a good feeling about your daycare so I want to go with you" now this made my day

Another provider called me yesterday evening wanting care for her 2 school age girls. She came to interview me and said she really liked my daycare and she was going to go with me. So now this made my night

Btw they are both subsidized one is Calworks and other program. The only issue is with paren #2 with both dcg, she seems to strict on what "wants and don't wants" I was straight forward with her about how I run my daycare so not sure if she's going to be a good fit

Other than that I feel great
yay!! good for you!!
snbauser 04:38 AM 05-08-2013
Awesome!
Blackcat31 07:37 AM 05-08-2013
That's awesome!

See things in this field change so fast that by the time you get depressed or worried about lack of clients, you have several phone calls coming in.

Keep us posted as to how they all work out.
Little Star75 08:41 AM 05-08-2013
Thank you ladies! Yes I'm so happy, dcp#2 with 2dcg start today... Yeah I know it was quick but I guess the other provider didn't pick up the girls from school (provider claims she forgot) and almost called CPS on DCP. I went ahead and accepted them, DCP came last night to pick up all paperwork and she is supposed to drop everything off by 9am today and also waiting for her worker to call me to verify services.

Other parent is scheduled to start next week, yes I'm very happy and excited.

Thank yoy
melilley 11:49 AM 05-08-2013
Woohoo!
Tags:subsidy - california
Reply Up