Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So... While I Was Putting On Makeup And Doing My Nails
youretooloud 02:59 PM 07-29-2011
at nap time today...

I was wondering what all of you do during nap time?
daycare 03:17 PM 07-29-2011
lmao youre killing me. My husband stayed with my one and only and I went to the dentist then came back and watched a movie with the hubby while the kids snored away...
sharlan 03:20 PM 07-29-2011
I played on the internet.
youretooloud 03:25 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I played on the internet.

I wonder what the parents are paying you to be on the internet... hmmm???
sharlan 03:33 PM 07-29-2011
Acutally nada, because I don't have any kids today.
Michael 03:33 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
I wonder what the parents are paying you to be on the internet... hmmm???
You're all suspect for being here and posting! Tom Copeland said you can write off time spent here so this forum must ENHANCE your daycare.
Meeko 03:34 PM 07-29-2011
at nap time today...

Thanks for the Friday giggle!!!!!
nannyde 03:41 PM 07-29-2011

If I answered the door at pick up with my face dolled up I would have eight day care parents fainting on my front step.

I would have to have EMS standing by to revive them one by one.

daycare 03:50 PM 07-29-2011
I wanna come over!! Ems men are HOT!! Lol. But they could be women.. I'll still come and hope for men!! Lol
familyschoolcare 03:57 PM 07-29-2011
We do not have nap time. However, today's field trip was nickle city an "easy" one.
nannyde 04:07 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I wanna come over!! Ems men are HOT!! Lol. But they could be women.. I'll still come and hope for men!! Lol
Oh I didn't THINK of the unintended consequence of having fire MENS here for the revivals.

Now if I could figure out a way to get the Alaska State Trooper mens here..... THAT would be worth the ninety minute "doll up"

Have you seen that show??????? Oh lawdy... those guys are GORGEOUS
daycare 04:11 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Oh I didn't THINK of the unintended consequence of having fire MENS here for the revivals.

Now if I could figure out a way to get the Alaska State Trooper mens here..... THAT would be worth the ninety minute "doll up"

Have you seen that show??????? Oh lawdy... those guys are GORGEOUS
Mm mountain men!! Lol. Never seen it but I'll take your word

Sorry not trying to steal your thread!!
MommyMuffin 04:12 PM 07-29-2011
You girls just crack me up! Your too funny and you make me smile. Wish we could meet in person.
AnneCordelia 04:46 PM 07-29-2011
Today I loaded the minivan for our long weekend away!!
Abigail 05:22 PM 07-29-2011
During today's nap time I got lots of cleaning done. It's in a separate building, but we cleaned all the chairs, tables, toys, bathroom, floors, and put away the clean dishes. Then had about 5 minutes before kids woke up and we went to listen to music and eat ice cream. Nothing like being told to bark during the Puppy in the window song! LOL. Overall, just a long Friday because last pickup is always 15+minutes after closing! That wouldn't fly in my own daycare.
countrymom 06:08 PM 07-29-2011
I was making a wedding cake, yup I'm bad, as a matter of fact it was me and a dcm who where making the cake.
Crazy8 08:13 PM 07-29-2011
Cracking up at the title of this post.

There was no nap time here today.... because I was KID FREE!!! So I spent the day cleaning toys and emptying out the playroom. Tomorrow I paint it and Sunday I build furniture all day. Fun times.
Crazy8 08:14 PM 07-29-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I was making a wedding cake, yup I'm bad, as a matter of fact it was me and a dcm who where making the cake.
ooooh, I love to do some cake decorating!!! Let's see the cake!!!
countrymom 05:16 AM 07-30-2011
Originally Posted by LittleDiamonds:
ooooh, I love to do some cake decorating!!! Let's see the cake!!!
I'll post it when I set it up, right now its in pieces, with no decorations except the bottom. Its a country wedding so it will have raffia and real daisies.
Auntie 03:12 PM 07-31-2011
at nap time today...

So funny! I just left that troll thread, LOL.
dEHmom 05:20 AM 08-02-2011
i almost responded on that troll thread with this...

"it's not a real post....there are way too many hotpoints in there. it's someone posting to get everyone all worked up. To the original OP, you are 2 weeks too early for that post. Try again in 2 weeks for a better response."

Babysitter?
Termed?
Hard earned money and only allowed 9 hours a day?
What if my son cried while she had wet nails?
Not done discussing things with her?

There are days where i have kids come, and if i haven't been able to complete getting dressed or only done half my makeup, i do it when i've got a chance. I don't curl my hair or anything, and i don't go all out on makeup, but i can certainly watch the kids while i put it on.

IF that was a real poster, and this situation truly did happen, I would've thrown back in that persons face well when do you have time to shower, sh*t and shave? put on makeup? do your hair?
Kaddidle Care 05:33 AM 08-02-2011
hehe! I'm trying my best not to respond any more on that thread too. I think everyone has said it all at this point.

What do I do when it's naptime? I usually go home! Most of us only work 4-5 hour shifts (which is plenty).

If I stay during naptime it's cleaning time. We bleach tables, sweep the floor, clean bathrooms. Then it's prep time for afternoon activities. If we work past 1:00 we grab a bite to eat while the children are eating in-between opening things, cleaning up spills, etc.

Forget computer time. That's not happening. That has to wait until we're home.
Tags:internet, nap time break, time off
Reply Up