Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I love my daycare kids
BumbleBee 08:11 AM 05-12-2014
We're outside in the yard and across the street there's these 3 guys from a tree company and they're cutting down my neighbors tree.

One is throwing a hissy fit and yelling about how he's going home because nobody listens to him. One is throwing branches around and having a tantrum (complete w/stomping of the feet) & the 3rd one is trying to be the peacekeeper (while holding a chain saw).

One of my dck goes "I think he needs a nap!" I chuckle to myself and the kids go on with their play. 10 minutes later the 3 guys turn off their equipment and sit down to take a break. The dck who quipped about the nap walks over to the fence and says:

"Hey! You needa take a nap. We don't act like that around here!"

The 3 guys looked a bit embarassed, but oh well. Sometimes it takes a 3.5 yo to call you out. Lol
spinnymarie 08:17 AM 05-12-2014
Love it.
childcaremom 08:19 AM 05-12-2014

Funny stuff!
nothingwithoutjoy 09:42 AM 05-12-2014
That's awesome! When you started describing the hissy fit, I thought you meant the kids!

Sometimes I'm so glad kids can say what we can't! I once had a mom who used baby talk all the time. The first time she asked her 3-year-old if he wanted "num-nums," another kid said all scornfully "num nums? What are num nums?" Just what I was wanting to say...
Laurel 09:50 AM 05-12-2014
Great!

Laurel
midaycare 09:50 AM 05-12-2014
Hilarious!!!
Shell 09:54 AM 05-12-2014
Schooled by a daycare kid- you can't make this stuff up!
llpa 10:12 AM 05-12-2014
I love it you must be doing something right
BumbleBee 11:09 AM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by nothingwithoutjoy:
That's awesome! When you started describing the hissy fit, I thought you meant the kids!

Sometimes I'm so glad kids can say what we can't! I once had a mom who used baby talk all the time. The first time she asked her 3-year-old if he wanted "num-nums," another kid said all scornfully "num nums? What are num nums?" Just what I was wanting to say...
Rofl, I love it!
WImom 11:17 AM 05-13-2014
That is too funny!!
Reply Up