Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Drop-in Contract
Fruitloops1 06:31 AM 12-31-2012
Good Morning! Happpy New Years Eve! I have a family that would like to use me as back up care when their nanny is off/sick/vacay. I agreed and told them I could do that as long as I had the space available for when they needed it. I gave her all the documents I need like birth certificate and medical form. But I dont have a contract for a random once in a while drop-in child. Can anyone share what they use? If you don't take a drop in child why not?
Blackcat31 07:02 AM 12-31-2012
I use the same contract for everyone. It has space where I list their enrollment status (full time, part time, drop in etc) and there is space to mark payment guidelines that match their enrollment status.

Works great since technically the only difference between a drop in family/child and a regular family is how often and what they pay. They pay per day before drop off and the amount is more than it would be for a full time or part time family.

I still expect them to follow all the same rules and policies as everyone else.
MarinaVanessa 08:04 AM 12-31-2012
I have a different contract for my drop-in families because I have a specific way that I like doing drop-in reservations. I do however give all families the same handbook and have my drop-in client information in it as well just in case a client decided they want to go from FT or PT to drop-in, they already know what to expect.

Here is a link to my drop-in contract.

Drop-In Contract
Reply Up