Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Everyone Sick
jojosmommy 11:28 AM 09-27-2012
One dck had a cold all last week but no colored drainage from nose so I couldnt exclude. No other excludable symptoms.

Another dck had same cold yuck but some drainage. Minimal but annoying. It was Friday so I hoped it would clear over weekend. It didnt. Came Monday with some cold symptoms. Tuesday afternoon got nasty, was off wed. Came back today. Has had two bloody noses and now bloody pus from ear. Dad is picking up to take to dr.

Last Sunday both hubs and I get up sick . Same cold junk. Ds has breathing probs same day and gets a cold too. Dd pops up with a cold Tuesday. Today she is so miserable. Of course none of this started until after dcf dropped off. She was still sleeping when they dropped.

I am so annoyed. It is all I can do to not freak out on dcd when he takes his yucky kid to dr. DUH, she got all of us sick!! I almost never get sick. Its especially annoying b/c I wanted to exclude but there really is nothing I could have excluded for until tuesday whenI sent dck home sick and we were all already sick! Uggghhh
mema 11:40 AM 09-27-2012
Sorry everyone's sick. Dd and ds have mentioned that a lot of kids have been out of school with crud. I have 1 here that has a nasty cold and am hoping since he was only here 3 days this week, that no one else will get it, but then again, he his sneezing snot everywhere I can't keep up with wiping him. I ended up giving him his own area and own toys this morning because it was just so nasty. Here's to Friday tomorrow and what sounds to be a gorgeous weekend!
Fruitloops1 01:32 PM 09-27-2012
UGH! I feel ya! We got a pretty nasty cold this week too! DCG2 got us all Thursday and she was only sneezing and a slight runny nose! Come Friday it was worse but not horrible. Sunday I was sick and Monday the other DCG was sick too! We all are still feeling icky but the one that started it is fine and dandy!
Reply Up