Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anybody Have A Puppet Theater?
cheerfuldom 09:37 AM 04-28-2011
considering this item for my daycare. the good thing is that my husband is super handy and has made furniture before. wouldn't be a big deal at all for him to making a folding puppet theater. so if you have one, do your kids love it or not?
daycare 11:48 AM 04-28-2011
OMG it is our all time fave...

I have a hand puppet. She is always on my hand. We also have a monkey. I use these two puppets daily.

I think that this is the reason that the kids love our puppet show theater so much. They see me do it daily.

If your hubby can build it man you are lucky.. I bought mine used and it was still over 200 without puppets..
cheerfuldom 12:06 PM 04-28-2011
would you be willing to link me with a picture of your puppet theater?
daycare 12:12 PM 04-28-2011
Mine was custom made. I bought it used from some guy that used to do professional puppet shows, but retired from the business. I got it off of craigs list. Let me see if I have a pic of it or can find one similar...
morgan24 12:12 PM 04-28-2011
I would love a puppet theater. I have a bunch of puppets that they love. Right now they pull the play kitchen out for the wall and do it over that. It works but a theater would be nicer.
Missani 12:20 PM 04-28-2011
Yes, I have one and yes they love it!!
AmandasFCC 12:46 PM 04-28-2011
I have a puppet tent. It was a little curtained window which allows the kids to do their little puppet shows.

In my experience, it turned into more of a fort or hide out. Kids would throw the puppets out of it and bring in pillows and quiet toys.

Otherwise they would climb in and out of the window.

I had to take it down because it ripped from misuse I didn't have a problem with the way they used it really, other than climbing through the window, that I didn't like ... but I liked that it gave them a hidden quiet space
Tags:puppet theater, puppets
Reply Up