Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dcmgb
SignMeUp 09:49 AM 01-08-2015
So, my DCMGB (day care mom gone bad) needs to sign a couple of required forms today. So does her husband, who I rarely see.

She signs them, no problem. I told her her husband needs to sign one of the forms also (the other one, only one signature is required).

No, she says Oh, it's required, I say But no worries, have him let me know when he wants to come and I'll do my best to accomodate - it takes five seconds. He can come before or after work.
(I don't send forms home. They come back looking like they lived in a pocket for a month, or like they went through the washing machine I like my files neat)
He can't, she says. It's the opposite direction!! (Uh, but you live less than a mile away from me ) This is required paperwork, I say. Otherwise she will not be able to attend

Not sure if I gave her the blank stare or the big smile (We need a blank stare emoticon)

She's going to ask him and see what he says

Shell 09:53 AM 01-08-2015
Wonder why she's making this so difficult? I believe all the forms I give out only require one signature- otherwise I would probably have this issue, too. Love that you incorporated "DCMGB" - love it
SignMeUp 10:09 AM 01-08-2015
I don't know why. It's ridiculous.
She gives me the blank stare, but it comes off as just looking non-intelligent
Hoping that isn't how mine looks
Luna 10:25 AM 01-08-2015
Haha I'm picturing two women looking at each other like
TheGoodLife 10:26 AM 01-08-2015
Give her a date (earlier the better) it has to be signed or care cannot be provided! Wow, I can't believe some parents- just tell you no like that?! WOW!
SignMeUp 11:30 AM 01-08-2015
Originally Posted by TheGoodLife:
Give her a date (earlier the better) it has to be signed or care cannot be provided! Wow, I can't believe some parents- just tell you no like that?! WOW!
Oh yeah. I mean, if it's my license or your child care in jeopardy, guess what wins? I gave her a date.
Reply Up