Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Can't Decide
Thriftylady 06:25 AM 03-06-2015
I have been working on cutting out pieces for my felt board. But now I have a book of paper dolls I was going to laminate the dolls and cloths and animals and such and put sandpaper on the back for the felt board. But now I am thinking about the magnets and cookie sheets. I am trying to decide which way to go. I am thinking the magnets would be better because then I can give out more than one cookie sheet and they won't have to share and they would be good for quiet time. Which do you like better?
nothingwithoutjoy 10:19 AM 03-06-2015
I vote for magnets.
spinnymarie 12:08 PM 03-06-2015
Magnets seems much easier to me!
Sugaree 06:07 AM 03-09-2015
I like the magnet idea. I think they would be easier to keep clean. And I am so stealing the cookie sheet idea for home. We have all kinds of magnet toys on the fridge, letters, numbers, etc. I've been meaning to attach magnets to the back of some chunky puzzle pieces for the fridge.
Blackcat31 07:53 AM 03-09-2015
I just had DH make me a magnet wall.

The kids are LOVING it! I found a ton of printables on-line and glued them to the back of a magnetic sheet and cut them out. I have tons of different themes (space/food groups/letter & numbers/ community helpers/farm animals etc)

I attached hanging buckets/pails under the magnet board so they can easily put them away when done.

The magnet wall looks like this:

Gemma 09:04 AM 03-09-2015
Your hubby does great work, Black Cat!
Blackcat31 09:14 AM 03-09-2015
Originally Posted by Gemma:
Your hubby does great work, Black Cat!
LOL! That is just an example of what my magnet board looks like.

I don't have my camera today but can post a picture of mine later..

He is a cabinet/furniture maker for a living so he DOES do nice work but that isn't one of them...
Reply Up