Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Finally Gave In
Controlled Chaos 08:11 AM 09-10-2014
After 2 weeks of begging and pleading, I finally pulled out the Halloween music for a dance party They were sooooo happy. I was trying to hold off until Oct 1st but the stupid stores are full of decorations and I let the dcks look through my oriental trading catalog (they love it ) so there was no putting it off.

Happy Halloween
Blackcat31 08:15 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
After 2 weeks of begging and pleading, I finally pulled out the Halloween music for a dance party They were sooooo happy. I was trying to hold off until Oct 1st but the stupid stores are full of decorations and I let the dcks look through my oriental trading catalog (they love it ) so there was no putting it off.

Happy Halloween

I hate Halloween.
Blackcat31 08:16 AM 09-10-2014
Glad your kiddos are enjoying themselves though.....

Hoping you won't have to post about playing Christmas carols before Thanksgiving!
NightOwl 08:22 AM 09-10-2014
I love, love, love Halloween!! It's my favorite holiday! Do you have a cd of Halloween music? I need one of those, but I've never seen one.
Controlled Chaos 08:48 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
I love, love, love Halloween!! It's my favorite holiday! Do you have a cd of Halloween music? I need one of those, but I've never seen one.
I use spotify We are currently listening to "Halloween Howls: Fun and Scary Halloween Music". I love Halloween for the crafts, but like to keep holidays contained to their month.
Controlled Chaos 08:52 AM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Glad your kiddos are enjoying themselves though.....

Hoping you won't have to post about playing Christmas carols before Thanksgiving!
Oh no! I would never do Christmas before Thanksgiving! There are some holiday rules even I won't break
SSWonders 10:37 AM 09-10-2014
I keep trying to put away my Fisher Price Little People Santas Cottage. The kids won't let me! And I do have to say that is one toy that gets played with every, single day.
BrooklynM 11:28 AM 09-10-2014
I went to Costco yesterday and they already had a few Christmas decorations out! When it's 95 degrees outside its kind of weird to think about shopping for Christmas!
daycare 08:49 PM 09-10-2014
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
I went to Costco yesterday and they already had a few Christmas decorations out! When it's 95 degrees outside its kind of weird to think about shopping for Christmas!
Hobby lobby has been decked out with tons of christmas stuff since July. NO joke I counted 11 rows of xmas decor.....super crazy.

they also already have out out of their halloween and thanksgiving stuff.

I have not purchased anything.
Reply Up